Steadman Stahl is a total douche bag

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl is a total douche bag

Recently, a long time dues paying PBA member went to the PBA for some assistance from the Love Fund. He has terminal cancer and was about to lose his electric because he couldn’t pay it for another week.
    Steadman Stahl told him to learn to better mange his money and denied the request.
    Total disregard for the members suffering or the fact that he paid dues for years and never got anything from the PBA.
    I ask: what is the Love Fund for if not to help members???

Unregistered
    I mean please explain why we belong to a group that is hell bent on not helping the members.

Unregistered
    Department across DADE and Broward counties are dropping the PBA because of all the BS.
    Why such a drastic change from the PBA used
    To be.

Unregistered
    20 county cops quit the PBA this past week. They have had enough with this clown Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    This post about the member with cancer was the last straw for me. Today I sent in my resignation.

Unregistered
    Fellow officers did a car wash to collect money to help but the PBA refuses to help saying its not their fault the member got sick.

Unregistered
    Stahl did a fundraiser for one of his board of directors adult son which is admirable BUT he refused to help a dues paying member who is really sick. Unbelievable!!!!

Unregistered
    Stahl has proven himself to be a POS.

Unregistered
    How true! That’s why so many agencies have begun the process to pull away from the PBA.