Could you imagine.

Unregistered

Could you imagine.

This agencies brotherhood is at the highest level ever. A group of selfish, nasty and miserable people. Why do agencies up north or even across the state have so much unity/// And before the person that says Stfu and quit ( very original ) I have quit already. I could not bear being around you people for even a second more. Eat Sh** people.

Unregistered
    Every good friend of mine that I worked with her that has been unfortunate to have worked here, experienced the narcissistic toxic negligence, and quit all say the same thing you did. One day, I hope to be in the same position. I mean they reflect back on working here in the same manner as someone who had experienced a traumatic event. Its weird. Its not necessary the calls or people we deal with that cause this bitterness. Its doing this job beyond shorthanded while taking on everything possible while being micromanaged and constantly nit picked judged and dumped on. While many in the background are kept safe and far from the exposure. A job where nothing good you do matters and any mistake is amplified and never forgotten. Can you blame anyone for feeling this way?

Unregistered
    I can’t imagine why anyone might be disgruntled-a Chief Deputy who beds down with her Colonel girlfriend KP and has done so for years...an administration that fires off DUI memos but hires back and repeatedly promotes trash who negotiates pleas for DUIs, top brass who run around town drunk and are stopped repeatedly for same by deputies and supervisors. Nepotism and good old boy living side by side with west coast politics.
    It’s become embarrassing with the hypocrisy, the campaigning on duty, the clique behaviors and double standards. Why do you think the other local agencies think the whole thing here is a joke?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t imagine why anyone might be disgruntled-a Chief Deputy who beds down with her Colonel girlfriend KP and has done so for years...an administration that fires off DUI memos but hires back and repeatedly promotes trash who negotiates pleas for DUIs, top brass who run around town drunk and are stopped repeatedly for same by deputies and supervisors. Nepotism and good old boy living side by side with west coast politics.
    It’s become embarrassing with the hypocrisy, the campaigning on duty, the clique behaviors and double standards. Why do you think the other local agencies think the whole thing here is a joke?
    Well written. I’m so glad that I was able to retire from the SO. I pray for you all that work hard and not kiss azz. Hopefully things get better for you all.