Northside Polluter

Unregistered

Northside Polluter

O ya who’s the Puta female PPO that’s littering the parking lot in the mornings ? I just don’t understand why she will throw stuff out from the pool cars in the parking lot instead of placing it in the trash ? Every morning she’s littering

De Pinga

Unregistered
    I hope you don't wear a badge, because if you do, we're in trouble. I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say, instead of complaining on here, confront her. Who knows, that might just put a stop to the littering and this stupid ass post. I am even ashamed to say that I responded to this post just to remind you of a thing called common sense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    O ya who’s the Puta female PPO that’s littering the parking lot in the mornings ? I just don’t understand why she will throw stuff out from the pool cars in the parking lot instead of placing it in the trash ? Every morning she’s littering

De Pinga
    FIGONE!!!! stop the bullshit already. You are such a ***** man. You take your job way to serious and literal. Go talk to the Ppo, go talk to the sergeant. Hell maybe even do a little roll call. You are a low grade ***** my man.

Unregistered
    FIGONE!!!! stop the bullshit already. You are such a ***** man. You take your job way to serious and literal. Go talk to the Ppo, go talk to the sergeant. Hell maybe even do a little roll call. You are a low grade ***** my man.
    That does sound like something that punk ass Figone would say. The reason he won’t confront her is because she would most definitely kick his ass.

Unregistered
    That does sound like something that punk ass Figone would say. The reason he won’t confront her is because she would most definitely kick his ass.
    Another road loser who gets into a nice comfy seat and gets to much confidence thinking he’s untouchable. Figone, your a loser.

Unregistered
    Are you done trying to sellout everyone to admin????????