physical Fitness - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of physical fitness, why do we have such fat deputies in positions that represent the office? We have one female in recruitment who is too big to be telling new hires to get into shape, and we have a CRD in district one who is so fat she spills out of her uniform. They make the uniform look bad. Why are these deputies not held to a higher standard since they work in high profile positions?
    We keep them around because they are like a motor scooter. You know the rest....

Unregistered
    Collins likes them nice and thicccc. And when you’re his side hoe, you can get a job anywhere, especially in recruitment.

Unregistered
    Collins likes them nice and thicccc. And when you’re his side hoe, you can get a job anywhere, especially in recruitment.
    It really bothers you when a white woman chooses a black man over you. Isn’t that right, Hitler?

Unregistered
    It really bothers you when a white woman chooses a black man over you. Isn’t that right, Hitler?
    She’s white? Last time I checked, she was pretty brown.

Unregistered
    Not really sure I want anything Collins has been inside of first. No telling what he left behind.

Unregistered
    Not really sure I want anything Collins has been inside of first. No telling what he left behind.
    Cool story, Grand Wizard.

Unregistered
    Physical Fitness is very important to me because I like to think of what you may call “ Dirty Things”. I am currently employed with this agency but will like to remain anonymous. Any time I do the PAT Test and emotion comes over that is so strong that I can barely resist. I masturbate six or seven times a day while working or off and cannot stop. I like smelling my own ass by rubbing a dirty sock in the crack of my butt. I then think of people that I have met or have seen on television. I have sexy thoughts of All people as long as they are breathing. I share with this because you are my brothers and sisters and I needed someone to express these feelings. I love everyone here and want to just press my body against yours until we both collapse in our own juices. What is the smell of this raunchy fluid that drips off of my body and onto yours.
    Wow, I guess I should feel bad for eating this cheeseburger. I should eat a salad and go work out instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12