physical Fitness
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

physical Fitness

Physical Fitness is very important to me because I like to think of what you may call “ Dirty Things”. I am currently employed with this agency but will like to remain anonymous. Any time I do the PAT Test and emotion comes over that is so strong that I can barely resist. I masturbate six or seven times a day while working or off and cannot stop. I like smelling my own ass by rubbing a dirty sock in the crack of my butt. I then think of people that I have met or have seen on television. I have sexy thoughts of All people as long as they are breathing. I share with this because you are my brothers and sisters and I needed someone to express these feelings. I love everyone here and want to just press my body against yours until we both collapse in our own juices. What is the smell of this raunchy fluid that drips off of my body and onto yours.

Unregistered
    That actually sounds very wonderful. Might I suggest you adhere to a paleo diet as part of your routine? It might accentuate the most “flavorful” aspects of your diversions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Physical Fitness is very important to me because I like to think of what you may call “ Dirty Things”. I am currently employed with this agency but will like to remain anonymous. Any time I do the PAT Test and emotion comes over that is so strong that I can barely resist. I masturbate six or seven times a day while working or off and cannot stop. I like smelling my own ass by rubbing a dirty sock in the crack of my butt. I then think of people that I have met or have seen on television. I have sexy thoughts of All people as long as they are breathing. I share with this because you are my brothers and sisters and I needed someone to express these feelings. I love everyone here and want to just press my body against yours until we both collapse in our own juices. What is the smell of this raunchy fluid that drips off of my body and onto yours.
    You sound like the very few rookie zone partners I have had in the past that saw anyone in the training as gods and were dying to become instructors. One guy I worked with was so mad for weeks because he did not beat his own PAT time. No kids, no family, no life other than this job. I felt so bad for him. Most of my zone partners were good guys that were down to earth and did not fall for all that training brain washing though.

Unregistered
    You sound like the very few rookie zone partners I have had in the past that saw anyone in the training as gods and were dying to become instructors. One guy I worked with was so mad for weeks because he did not beat his own PAT time. No kids, no family, no life other than this job. I felt so bad for him. Most of my zone partners were good guys that were down to earth and did not fall for all that training brain washing though.
    Cool story, bro. You blather on and on because you think somebody values your opinion. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?

Unregistered
    Speaking of physical fitness, why do we have such fat deputies in positions that represent the office? We have one female in recruitment who is too big to be telling new hires to get into shape, and we have a CRD in district one who is so fat she spills out of her uniform. They make the uniform look bad. Why are these deputies not held to a higher standard since they work in high profile positions?

Unregistered
    Speaking of physical fitness, why do we have such fat deputies in positions that represent the office? We have one female in recruitment who is too big to be telling new hires to get into shape, and we have a CRD in district one who is so fat she spills out of her uniform. They make the uniform look bad. Why are these deputies not held to a higher standard since they work in high profile positions?
    Really coincidental that you complain about females only. You sexist piece of shiit!

Unregistered
    Who do you think you are to criticize him? You don’t know who he is but I do. He has done many many heroic acts and has chosen to remain anonymous because he does heroic things because they are right and not because he wants the approval of azzholes like you. You are disgusting!!!!

Unregistered
    Really coincidental that you complain about females only. You sexist piece of shiit!
    Is it sexist, or is it true?

Unregistered
    Did anyone even read the original post? The thread is a joke. You idiots.

Unregistered
    Did anyone even read the original post? The thread is a joke. You idiots.
    I didn’t really get the joke. The OP just sounded stupid. And like every other thread here, this one has become something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast