Walk with a cop

Thread: Walk with a cop

Unregistered

Walk with a cop

Ladies and Gents, today is walk with a cop. If you want to get supervisor/officer of the year make sure to be there!

Unregistered
    Just get into the sro unit and guaranteed the spot!

Unregistered
    It’s unfortunate that the merit of being officer/supervisor of the year/month is gone. The award (for the most part) means nothing anymore, based on the reasons it’s given out. Now it’s just funny reading what these people do to “earn” such an award. Most of them haven’t even drawn their firearm or activated their emergency equipment in a long time, if ever. I would be embarrassed if I earned the award for shaking hands and kissing babies. I’d rather earn the award for saving a baby..... but that’s just me.

Unregistered
    It’s unfortunate that the merit of being officer/supervisor of the year/month is gone. The award (for the most part) means nothing anymore, based on the reasons it’s given out. Now it’s just funny reading what these people do to “earn” such an award. Most of them haven’t even drawn their firearm or activated their emergency equipment in a long time, if ever. I would be embarrassed if I earned the award for shaking hands and kissing babies. I’d rather earn the award for saving a baby..... but that’s just me. Congratulations to anyone reading this that earned such an award for doing something meaningful. (Yes, I’ve earned awards before, so I’m not being a hater)