Why’s Take Home Cars? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hater will hate!!! If your on here complaining that means you got a ticket or you failed your application... enough said.
    No tickets and I didn’t fail my application.

Unregistered
    No tickets and I didn’t fail my application.
    Awwww so he wants to be a cop. So he hates

Unregistered
    Awwww so he wants to be a cop. So he hates
    Never said I wasn’t.

Unregistered
    Troll.....

Unregistered
    Troll.....
    You wish I was

Unregistered
    Your cop-hate is personal. You’re a guy whose pretty young girlfriend/wife got thoroughly and profoundly di&@ed down by some go-getter with a badge who knew how to take care of business.
    Move on my cuckolded friend, there’s plenty of fish in the sea.
    This is an opportunity. Now’s a good time to take stock of your life, and your slouched-over and pathetic appearance. You don’t need to be an incel forever.
    Lose that extra weight, learn about the right clothes to wear, get some exercise, find a hobby. Put the fast food in the trash. In no time you’ll be a better version of yourself and you won’t be the bitter, sniveling, lonely, and jealous little weasel looking sideways at the cool dudes. Be a cool dude. Be an alpha, like us!!! There’s always space in the room for another hard-charger. You should always be happy for the good fortunes of others, not petty and jealous.
    Or you can keep on moving over to the right, and let the big boys and girls occupy the fast lane. They have important things to do and places to go, unlike you, Miss Daisy.
    I have my mask and hand sanitizer while you where busy chasing porch monkeys mariconson.

Unregistered
    I love it when the general public says it pays for our cars and our service or our salary. I guess cops are tax exempt. We must not pay taxes that goes to the county owned property that is issued to us. Besides, if your the one that pays my salary. I've been looking for you, I need a FU@#ING PAY RAISE.

Unregistered
    I have my mask and hand sanitizer while you where busy chasing porch monkeys mariconson.
    You were sucking on your uncle’s c@&$, who are you trying to kid, loser. Typical wannabee looking on from the sidelines. Your momma hates you and your sister’s a s@&t.

Unregistered
    You were sucking on your uncle’s c@&$, who are you trying to kid, loser. Typical wannabee looking on from the sidelines. Your momma hates you and your sister’s a s@&t.
    Another keyboard tough guy, bla bla bla. Corona is waiting on you so stop the cafecito and go 09 and clear the calls tough guy or are you hiding puta?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123