Picture of Chad and Trump - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Retirement is grand, and I enjoyed losing my rank. I am no longer held responsible for the entire world. I never have to bother my captain or major with something out of the ordinary that occurs outside of normal hours. I am no longer second guessed and Monday morning quarterbacked. I am finally just a normal person. I hope I was a fair leader to each and everyone I worked with over the years, it was my pleasure. I enjoyed most of it but there are a few that have moved on that I was happy to see go. It’s a better place now, no doubt. Stay safe my friends and remember, grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retirement is grand, and I enjoyed losing my rank. I am no longer held responsible for the entire world. I never have to bother my captain or major with something out of the ordinary that occurs outside of normal hours. I am no longer second guessed and Monday morning quarterbacked. I am finally just a normal person. I hope I was a fair leader to each and everyone I worked with over the years, it was my pleasure. I enjoyed most of it but there are a few that have moved on that I was happy to see go. It’s a better place now, no doubt. Stay safe my friends and remember, grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thank you for the kind message. I hope you are enjoying your retirement.

The phone calls and notifications you mentioned are another cancer of this agency. On a hot call, we spend the first hour notifying before we can even start OUR jobs. The blotter, the daily, emails, alerts, phone calls. All for people that are not even fukking there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234