Picture of Chad and Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Does it bother you being so spineless that you stay in a job that you resent so much? Your happiness reflects your ability to stand on your own two feet and make a decision on your own best interest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t need to worry about the priorities, boy. Handle your calls and quit if you don’t like it. Know your place, b!tch.
    Your an idiot

Unregistered
    Does it bother you being so spineless that you stay in a job that you resent so much? Your happiness reflects your ability to stand on your own two feet and make a decision on your own best interest.
    Its a trap and you know it. Its designed like that. Nice and shinny in the beginning while mentally fresh then slowly goes bad with time. With no systems in place to prevent it. It bothers me that a job where it is 100% known that it will take its toll and will affect its workers does absolutely nothing to prevent it or assist in it. You know full and well that this job at it current state at this agency can not be sustained to full term. By the time this is noticed, we are too far into raising a family and in debit. Just quitting may not be an option. You would know this if you were not a rookie or some ***** boy fast tracker. Quitting is not the answer. Thats what scum like you want to prevent having to actually make changes for the better. Its a form of denial. The very same mentality that causes your relationships with your spouses and grown children to deteriorate. You don't listen. You push people away. Because you are the spineless coward with no balls and not enough knowledge to LISTEN and MAKE CHANGES. You drone robot little bittch. We are human beings working here. Not machines. We need real humble men and true leaders running this place and not avoidant personality narcissists... like you.

Unregistered
    You don’t need to worry about the priorities, boy. Handle your calls and quit if you don’t like it. Know your place, b!tch.
    I cant handle my calls while we are understaffed boy. Looks like I struck a nerve. Good. There is more to come. We are people. Not appliances. Leaders cant run around playing their popularity games while we struggle on the streets. Their bad priorities directly affect us negatively. Until then, I will worry about them. My place is right here stirring up shit. B!tch

Unregistered
    I cant handle my calls while we are understaffed boy. Looks like I struck a nerve. Good. There is more to come. We are people. Not appliances. Leaders cant run around playing their popularity games while we struggle on the streets. Their bad priorities directly affect us negatively. Until then, I will worry about them. My place is right here stirring up shit. B!tch
    Oh my, please no we are so scared of you!!! Please please think it through. LEO Affairs posts have destroyed so many regimes in the past with anonymous posters stirring the pot. Literally hundreds of LE executives have lost their careers and had their lives ruined in the process. Please please have a heart and wield the awesome power you have carefully. LOL

Unregistered
    Its a trap and you know it. Its designed like that. Nice and shinny in the beginning while mentally fresh then slowly goes bad with time. With no systems in place to prevent it. It bothers me that a job where it is 100% known that it will take its toll and will affect its workers does absolutely nothing to prevent it or assist in it. You know full and well that this job at it current state at this agency can not be sustained to full term. By the time this is noticed, we are too far into raising a family and in debit. Just quitting may not be an option. You would know this if you were not a rookie or some ***** boy fast tracker. Quitting is not the answer. Thats what scum like you want to prevent having to actually make changes for the better. Its a form of denial. The very same mentality that causes your relationships with your spouses and grown children to deteriorate. You don't listen. You push people away. Because you are the spineless coward with no balls and not enough knowledge to LISTEN and MAKE CHANGES. You drone robot little bittch. We are human beings working here. Not machines. We need real humble men and true leaders running this place and not avoidant personality narcissists... like you.
    You sound like a communist.

Unregistered
    You obviously have no idea what Communism is.

Unregistered
    You obviously have no idea what Communism is.
    Typical response, Hitler.

Unregistered
    Thats was the exact opposite of communism.

Unregistered
    Oh my, please no we are so scared of you!!! Please please think it through. LEO Affairs posts have destroyed so many regimes in the past with anonymous posters stirring the pot. Literally hundreds of LE executives have lost their careers and had their lives ruined in the process. Please please have a heart and wield the awesome power you have carefully. LOL
    Power? What power? Just a little venting on a tiny little site. As unstable and as unpredictable as this job, agency, and career has been allowed to become, I treat this job as if I lost it long long ago. All it take is one person to target you, or to make an example out of you to make themselves look good, or one slip up. Every day is like career Russian roulette. Make what you can while you can until its your time to be trashed. There is no security. Now that is how a company completely loses its workers. Dead morale breads zombie workers operating on remote going through the motions. I hope you are proud.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast