Picture of Chad and Trump
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Picture of Chad and Trump

Sheriff Chronister joins DeBartolo family in Oval Office as Trump pardons former 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo, Jr.

https://fox13news.com/news/sheriff-c...d-debartolo-jr

CC is a complete joke! This guy is such a phony its disgusting. If you hate trump, like your wife does. Why get in the picture?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Chronister joins DeBartolo family in Oval Office as Trump pardons former 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo, Jr.

https://fox13news.com/news/sheriff-c...d-debartolo-jr

CC is a complete joke! This guy is such a phony its disgusting. If you hate trump, like your wife does. Why get in the picture?
    but the hair looks MARVELOUS!

Unregistered
    You gotta admit: we have a damn good looking sheriff! Look at that hair! It's perfect !! May be a hypocrite, but he makes this agency look goooooood.

Unregistered
    You gotta admit: we have a damn good looking sheriff! Look at that hair! It's perfect !! May be a hypocrite, but he makes this agency look goooooood.
    Who is his plastic surgeon?

Unregistered
    Trump must not know CC doesn’t believe in ICE.

Unregistered
    He should have been in the county taking care of SO business.

Unregistered

Looking Good

Who is his plastic surgeon?
    Looking good and being good for the agency not just himself/self-preservation is what really matters! Seems he leans politically whatever way benefits him and his immediate family, not necessarily his work family. It is time for a real challenger to step forward, looking forward to that day soon!

Unregistered
    Trump must not know CC doesn’t believe in ICE.
    How ironic that picture is huh? A mobster and a democrat with our great president.

Unregistered
    TV TV TV TV!
    SOCIAL MEDIA!
    THE NEWS!
    THE MEDIA!
    THE NEWS PAPERS!

TV screens, smartphone screens, computer screens, news papers....

Twitter! Favebook!

Money money money

Me me me me me

Pride...

I hope he is proud of himself using his position as a stepping stone to whatever his plans are and that “family” has in store for him. Yet where is patrol’s mid shift? Why are we drowning in GO cases? Why are essential detective units so short handed? Where is our crime scene section?? Such a big bad agency and we cant get a canine unit or crime scene unit. Short handed patrol squads to the point that opposite shifts have to come in to work on their days off.

Have any of you experienced patrol lately during peak hours? How do you feel when you go home? How do you feel when you are home counting down the hours to when you have to return to the shiit this job?
    Do you feel supported? What has changed for us?

We need a real leader. Not a narcissistic figurehead controlled by a mob family. We need these hypocrites that are so hard on us while they cover up for themselves to be replaced by real cops.

I hope they are proud he was pardoned. Im sure that picture with Trump just fattened up his ego to even a higher level. If that is even possible.

No matter what you brown nosers say to undermine these posts, no deputy or real detective assigned to the real streets doing the actual policing jobs putting actual bad guys away while solving real crimes has and respect for him or this agency.

Transparency? How about publish numbers of how many deputies detectives and front line supervisors have prematurely resigned per year? How many resigned and how long they worked here before resigning. NOT full term retirements! No cheating. I mean premature resignations and early retirements. Lets see if there is a trend? Lets see how the true state of the agency is while many of our leaders prance around on TV.

I been here long enough deep in the background inconspicuously watching year after year. With total insignificance and its always the same crap down here.

Nothing has changed for the better other than superficial meaningless things. Its busier than its ever been. We take on more than we ever should. We get walked all over by all other agencies more than ever. We are more short handed than ever before. Morale is a the lowest I have ever seen.

Im sure that as we speak, a high paid high ranking deputy with a gun getting paid for hazard pay who has not seen the streets in decades or made an arrest in decades is running around getting a custom plaque made with that picture in it for him.

They managed to get their mobster family member pardoned by the fukking president, yet they cant figure out patrol and detective staffing?! What are the real priorities here?

Unregistered
    TV TV TV TV!
    SOCIAL MEDIA!
    THE NEWS!
    THE MEDIA!
    THE NEWS PAPERS!

TV screens, smartphone screens, computer screens, news papers....

Twitter! Favebook!

Money money money

Me me me me me

Pride...

I hope he is proud of himself using his position as a stepping stone to whatever his plans are and that “family” has in store for him. Yet where is patrol’s mid shift? Why are we drowning in GO cases? Why are essential detective units so short handed? Where is our crime scene section?? Such a big bad agency and we cant get a canine unit or crime scene unit. Short handed patrol squads to the point that opposite shifts have to come in to work on their days off.

Have any of you experienced patrol lately during peak hours? How do you feel when you go home? How do you feel when you are home counting down the hours to when you have to return to the shiit this job?
    Do you feel supported? What has changed for us?

We need a real leader. Not a narcissistic figurehead controlled by a mob family. We need these hypocrites that are so hard on us while they cover up for themselves to be replaced by real cops.

I hope they are proud he was pardoned. Im sure that picture with Trump just fattened up his ego to even a higher level. If that is even possible.

No matter what you brown nosers say to undermine these posts, no deputy or real detective assigned to the real streets doing the actual policing jobs putting actual bad guys away while solving real crimes has and respect for him or this agency.

Transparency? How about publish numbers of how many deputies detectives and front line supervisors have prematurely resigned per year? How many resigned and how long they worked here before resigning. NOT full term retirements! No cheating. I mean premature resignations and early retirements. Lets see if there is a trend? Lets see how the true state of the agency is while many of our leaders prance around on TV.

I been here long enough deep in the background inconspicuously watching year after year. With total insignificance and its always the same crap down here.

Nothing has changed for the better other than superficial meaningless things. Its busier than its ever been. We take on more than we ever should. We get walked all over by all other agencies more than ever. We are more short handed than ever before. Morale is a the lowest I have ever seen.

Im sure that as we speak, a high paid high ranking deputy with a gun getting paid for hazard pay who has not seen the streets in decades or made an arrest in decades is running around getting a custom plaque made with that picture in it for him.

They managed to get their mobster family member pardoned by the fukking president, yet they cant figure out patrol and detective staffing?! What are the real priorities here?
    You don’t need to worry about the priorities, boy. Handle your calls and quit if you don’t like it. Know your place, b!tch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast