PBA heads pay themselves over $500,000.00 collectively every year

Unregistered

PBA heads pay themselves over $500,000.00 collectively every year

Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
    Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.
    We work harder to make them rich? Smfh

Unregistered
    While we struggle working cray hours and shifts the PBA scum get rich with the dues money I pay.

Unregistered
    A little know fact. The PBA pays the whites more than they do the blacks on their group. It’s still our dues they use to pay themselves but the disproportionate salaries is noticeable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
    Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.
    We work harder to make them rich? Smfh
    More lies false info

Since Stahl was sworn on the PBA has saved hundreds of thousands per year as the membership had grown by hundreds bringing in the most revenue for our members to be protected with. No one at PBA had received more money.

Unregistered
    What do they do for that kind of obscene money? They sure don’t help COs