Wtg fop!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtg fop!

Unregistered

Wtg fop!

For having our backs. If we are going to be fo fed we should be getting double pay.

Unregistered
    If you don’t have enough officers to handle the city, sounds like a minimum staffing issue to me. Forcing me to come in on my days off, or stay late (not for a late call but to keep taking new calls) sounds like a manpower shortage to me.

This is long overdue. City saved its money on the super bowl and should pay us accordingly for the craziness that is spring break.

This isn’t the brass fault, this is the city pinching pennies. Thank you for recognizing the issue at the last FOP meeting and look forward to a change in verbage as we deal with these “high impact” events.

Oh and if you don’t wanna pay out let’s lift the caps on comp for these “special events” so I can make it up to my family by taking some vacation time on a less stressful time of the year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t have enough officers to handle the city, sounds like a minimum staffing issue to me. Forcing me to come in on my days off, or stay late (not for a late call but to keep taking new calls) sounds like a manpower shortage to me.

This is long overdue. City saved its money on the super bowl and should pay us accordingly for the craziness that is spring break.

This isn’t the brass fault, this is the city pinching pennies. Thank you for recognizing the issue at the last FOP meeting and look forward to a change in verbage as we deal with these “high impact” events.

Oh and if you don’t wanna pay out let’s lift the caps on comp for these “special events” so I can make it up to my family by taking some vacation time on a less stressful time of the year.
    I know Toby you need the extra money. I get it! It’s not easy living beyond your means. I’m in!

Unregistered
    I know Toby you need the extra money. I get it! It’s not easy living beyond your means. I’m in!
    Rob It’s unfortunate that you fell for Tricky. He will be long gone by the time you retire and see how he used your a$$. If you have an ounce of integrity you will be standing along side Kevin on 2/26 and the Ocean Drive Association.

Unregistered
    What time do we show up at City Hall on the 26th?

Unregistered
    You better stay away and let the union go to city hall to take the fight to them. If you go you will be viewed as a problem just let the union do it’s job.

Unregistered
    You better stay away and let the union go to city hall to take the fight to them. If you go you will be viewed as a problem just let the union do it’s job.
    Negative. United we stand divide we fall. Are the time-shirts going to be here on time?

Unregistered
    Do we know what time to be there yet? Where do we get the shirts?

Unregistered
    Rob is putting together an email in response to this. He just waiting for the Chief to proofread it.

Unregistered
    Proud to be an FOP member. Thank you Kevin for not falling for the BS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast