PBA President Steadman Stahl caught breaking bread with convicted felon

Unregistered

PBA President Steadman Stahl caught breaking bread with convicted felon

Steadman Stahl- talk of the town
    City of Homestead is one place where secrets are seldom kept. Almost everyone is in everyone’s business and keeping a secret is near to impossible.
    Steadman Stahl was recently seen in public with his best friend Steve Bateman who was released from prison after serving his sentence for public corruption.
    Bateman and Stahl go back a ways. Stahl even Intervened and prevented a BWI for Bateman.
    Some say that Steadman would even frequently visit the convicted felon in prison.
    An unholy relationship to say the least!!!

Unregistered
    Is Stahl a retired PO? I never heard of the guy before reading these blogs. I mean I know he is in charge of the PBA but I don’t know anything about him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman Stahl- talk of the town
    City of Homestead is one place where secrets are seldom kept. Almost everyone is in everyone’s business and keeping a secret is near to impossible.
    Steadman Stahl was recently seen in public with his best friend Steve Bateman who was released from prison after serving his sentence for public corruption.
    Bateman and Stahl go back a ways. Stahl even Intervened and prevented a BWI for Bateman.
    Some say that Steadman would even frequently visit the convicted felon in prison.
    An unholy relationship to say the least!!!
    Stahl was recently seen (SAYS WHO, O WHAT? BE SPECIFIC, OTHERWISE THE NEWS IS NOT RELIABLE)
    Some say that Steadman (AGAIN, WHO SAID THAT?) These accusation are frivolous.

Unregistered
    Breaking wind too?

Unregistered
    Steadman grew up in a family full of drug addicts, alcoholics, drug smugglers, and thieves so what do you expect from him. Most of his close buds are felons and con artists. Another friend was convicted for Crimes against The elderly and yet another for dui.
    Even Steadman has had turmoil in all his relationships. He is attracted to bar chicks with drug/ alcohol abuse. He even had children with them.
    His recent chick has been with more men than a hooker who has 7 kids by 7 different men.
    Steadman can’t find a decent woman because he is himself is not a decent man. He can claim fake news all he wants but the facts are what they are