Qlik - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qlik

Unregistered
    Good to see that in the middle of a health crisis that DBPR is still looking for new ways to screw the employees. Some things never change.

Retired & Loving Life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good to see that in the middle of a health crisis that DBPR is still looking for new ways to screw the employees. Some things never change.

Retired & Loving Life
    QLIK started well before the health crisis along with the QAR.

Unregistered
    QLIK started well before the health crisis along with the QAR.
    I was referring to Friday, genius. DBPR is lucky to have a sharp mind on staff like you.

Retired & Loving Life

Unregistered
    I was referring to Friday, genius. DBPR is lucky to have a sharp mind on staff like you.

Retired & Loving Life
    Sorry, I thought you were referring to QLIK in general I didn't read the part about Friday, just saw the thread topic. Glad to hear you are enjoying retirement!

Unregistered
    I would like to see Qlik expanded to include the DAS. With the click of the mouse you could see the nothing you do every day. Hours spent checking emails, getting gas, cleaning car, gathering forms, checking social media for complaints, surveillance, meeting with CI, IA, CIA, reading policy and every other thing you do EXCEPT actual investigations.

Ex-ABT
    When I worked with AB&T it was well known that most lieutenants and captains worked 5-6 hour days on the regular. Why doesn’t Tallahassee start holding those positions accountable? You get what you pay for after all. Why constantly pick on the lowest paid employees when the management doesn’t abide by their own rules? Do as you say not as you do, right? That’s why nobody stays with AB&T. DBPR in general has to have the highest separation rate in state government. Someone should QRA or qlict that. Try fixing your attrition problem instead of looking for someone to point fingers at and kick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-ABT View Post
    When I worked with AB&T it was well known that most lieutenants and captains worked 5-6 hour days on the regular. Why doesn’t Tallahassee start holding those positions accountable? You get what you pay for after all. Why constantly pick on the lowest paid employees when the management doesn’t abide by their own rules? Do as you say not as you do, right? That’s why nobody stays with AB&T. DBPR in general has to have the highest separation rate in state government. Someone should QRA or qlict that. Try fixing your attrition problem instead of looking for someone to point fingers at and kick.
    Some of you are totally missing the point and look to be the ones pointing the fingers. Typical ABT sludge. Failing to take ownership and blaming others. It's always someone else's fault.

The QLIK is going to ferret out people who are slackers and doing a garbage job. It's doing that so far. Nobody is looking for someone to kick. 95% of the people here do a great job and now we have a tool and the support to get rid of the oxygen thieves. You want a free ride? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I want people around me who take pride in their jobs and bust their asses like I was taught to growing up. Not crying about money, cars, and not enough surveillance equipment. Suck it the hell up!!!

I'll be damned if I am going to let some lazy sack of crap get us all jammed up!!! I hope more sh**bags get Qlikked the hell outta here!!!

Unregistered
    The problem it’s hard to fill an 8 hour day cause they don’t want us doing anything. That is the 100% truth. Any investigation we come across the answer now is send it to the locals, it’s not within our scope.

Even now when we should be the most relevant agency in the state we are told not to be mean, be business friendly. Every emergency order has been denied. We are now told if you find a violation wait at least two weeks to return and that’s only if we have the directors approval.

So smartie pants how exactly should we fill a DAS and not out fluff when it’s very apparent they don’t want us doing anything more than our required surveys for the quarter.

I’m willing to listen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-ABT View Post
    I don’t know how long you’ve been gone but we no longer work investigations. Our secretary is very clear we are to do what our eval says an NOTHING MORE. We do our required surveys for the quarter and then that’s it. We are not been supposed to work possession anymore. We’re not complaining either. Abt best kept secret in the state

Unregistered
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12