Vote Bloomberg

Thread: Vote Bloomberg

Unregistered

Vote Bloomberg

Let's vote for Bloomberg. Even Obama endorses this idiot!! Who else spends a billion dollars on an election

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...-the-workplace

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's vote for Bloomberg. Even Obama endorses this idiot!! Who else spends a billion dollars on an election

Think about this for a second, Bloomberg is the biggest racist in the presidential race. But he has money so Obama sells out and endorses him. So all the black people who support the Democratic Party will now vote for a racist? The racist Bloomberg, because he wants power, will now sell out cops and the rule of law for power. In other words he will sell his soul.

Just like Temporary has sold his soul here. Politics is the most evil corrupting force on the planet. Nothing but cut outs, sell outs, and liars. I understand why Trump is the angry bitter azzhole that he portrays in public. These people are all scum. He’s been around long enough to see it first hand. I’m voting for Trump again.

Unregistered
    That shifty little midget is not taking my guns!!!

Unregistered
    Think about this for a second, Bloomberg is the biggest racist in the presidential race. But he has money so Obama sells out and endorses him. So all the black people who support the Democratic Party will now vote for a racist? The racist Bloomberg, because he wants power, will now sell out cops and the rule of law for power. In other words he will sell his soul.

Just like Temporary has sold his soul here. Politics is the most evil corrupting force on the planet. Nothing but cut outs, sell outs, and liars. I understand why Trump is the angry bitter azzhole that he portrays in public. These people are all scum. He’s been around long enough to see it first hand. I’m voting for Trump again.
    I’m with you brother! You hit the nail on the head!

Unregistered

Once article from little Jewburg!!!!! Isnt it great people with billions of dollars want to control us...they buy their way in like tricky Ricky Scott...🥒

Unregistered
    Once article from little Jewburg!!!!! Isnt it great people with billions of dollars want to control us...they buy their way in like tricky Ricky Scott...🥒
    See how great Tricky Ricky Scott was for law enforcement, he took the COLA away, screwed everybody by forcing them out of the FRS, and lined his pockets with millions of $$$ with his Pharmaceutical ties! Yeah, it's worked out great for us so far, let's put another idiot with his own agenda in office. They all hate Trump because he calls them out on their BS and because he's actually doing something for the country. That's why they, the Democrats, fight him tooth and nail about everything. The Democratic party want control of EVERYTHING! I say to them phuck off, I'm voting Trump again, because of everything he has accomplished even without their backing. Also, making him President again and pissing them off is just an added bonus.

Unregistered
    See how great Tricky Ricky Scott was for law enforcement, he took the COLA away, screwed everybody by forcing them out of the FRS, and lined his pockets with millions of $$$ with his Pharmaceutical ties! Yeah, it's worked out great for us so far, let's put another idiot with his own agenda in office. They all hate Trump because he calls them out on their BS and because he's actually doing something for the country. That's why they, the Democrats, fight him tooth and nail about everything. The Democratic party want control of EVERYTHING! I say to them phuck off, I'm voting Trump again, because of everything he has accomplished even without their backing. Also, making him President again and pissing them off is just an added bonus.
    Trump has done nothing but increased spending. Nut jobs like you are a danger to democracy.

Unregistered

TRUMP 2020! Right, Capt. Petersonofa*****?

Obama didn't endorse him moron. He cut and pasted some clips.