+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    During my three decades at MDPD, I served by adhering to two simple, but profound principles: Don't shit where you eat and don't do to others what you don't want done to you. Sadly, the practice of engaging in sexual relations with fellow officers and clerical personnel goes back, even to the E. Wilson Purdy years. Though then paramours were very discreet.
    Purdy years,lmao. Damn son, that's taking it back! I thought I was old,but you take the cake!

Unregistered
    Consenting adults who are not breaking the law can do as they please. Get a life and learn to myofb.

Unregistered

Finally

Consenting adults who are not breaking the law can do as they please. Get a life and learn to myofb.
    Finally someone said it.

Unregistered
    If you violate the moral/ethical code by engaging in a relationship with someone’s spouse you should be exposed. You are a POS and your coworkers should know your moral standards. You would probably steal from victims and falsify overtime time too. Watch your back cheaters!!!

Unregistered
    Who’s banging who? I wanna know!!

Unregistered
    It’s not Chris
    Stay out of this, Chris.

Unregistered
    If you violate the moral/ethical code by engaging in a relationship with someone’s spouse you should be exposed. You are a POS and your coworkers should know your moral standards. You would probably steal from victims and falsify overtime time too. Watch your back cheaters!!!
    As a single guy I wouldn’t ever hook up with a married woman especially one married to a PO. Too much azz out there that’s not in a committed relationship so why be another ones seconds, woman outnumber men. Now I have to ask why is this a post? this has zero to do with Law Enforcement or our Dept. This happens in all careers out there or just jobs. What’s your point?
    What’s your point?

Unregistered
    As a single guy I wouldn’t ever hook up with a married woman especially one married to a PO. Too much azz out there that’s not in a committed relationship so why be another ones seconds, woman outnumber men. Now I have to ask why is this a post? this has zero to do with Law Enforcement or our Dept. This happens in all careers out there or just jobs. What’s your point?
    What’s your point?
    Duh genius it obviously happened to him. What’s his /her point? That they’re pissed off 😡 and fired up with the tarro.

Unregistered
    Expose them. Do it.

Unregistered
    David Shanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast