+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very true, I belong to no one and I do what I want. Just like the rest of you.

Unregistered
    Yo, but who got slapped?
    Was it the 33? The husband? Or the wife?
    Anyone got that on video?
    I hear there is other videos floating around doe.

Unregistered
    If you heard of the video. Then u know who got slapped.

Unregistered
    Can we start a Telegram chat with 33 offenders that are DTF? We can put videos in there also and rate the 33.

Unregistered
    Yo, but who got slapped?
    Was it the 33? The husband? Or the wife?
    Anyone got that on video?
    I hear there is other videos floating around doe.
    The CAU adulterer queen of Midwest.

Unregistered
    I slap that fat @ss of hers!

Unregistered
    Seems like a lot of guys did. That’s why she got slapped in the mouth.

Unregistered
    -Everyone talking sh!t are a bunch of parasites. What do any of you care what any person does. If they aren’t f*cking with your wife or husband why be nasty to each other. Let that couple deal with their internal issues. Why are people outside that situation so vested. If you want to know, grow some fu*king balls and ask them yourself. All this bullśh!t about starting a chat and tagging. Look if any of y’all simple minded fuçkš had any play yall wouldn’t ask so many questions. Clearly your life must be sh!t if you’re inquiring about others lives.-

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone got cheated on. Don’t worry it happens to all of us. Once it does, you want to expose them. Expose their secrets. Especially if they do it with a another officer. What ever happen to the code of ethics? You don’t sleep with a coworkers/friends spouse?
    If you do this, you have no spine. You can never be trusted.
    I remember parking lot brawls in the back of the station because officers slept with their coworkers spouse! It isn’t like that anymore because the loser will run to PCB, so this is a forum to vent and expose the snakes.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone got cheated on. Don’t worry it happens to all of us. Once it does, you want to expose them. Expose their secrets. Especially if they do it with a another officer. What ever happen to the code of ethics? You don’t sleep with a coworkers/friends spouse?
    If you do this, you have no spine. You can never be trusted.
    I remember parking lot brawls in the back of the station because officers slept with their coworkers spouse! It isn’t like that anymore because the loser will run to PCB, so this is a forum to vent and expose the snakes.
    Still about Luffi? Its old news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast