I thought we changed our name

Unregistered

I thought we changed our name

Didn’t the PBA change it’s name from Dade County PBA to South Florida PBA? Why is David Greenwell wearing a Dade County PBA shirt. Didn’t we buy him enough South Florida PBA shirts? We pay for their entire wardrobes so why is he confusing people.

Unregistered
    wow. really?

Unregistered

I thought PBA had it's own board

WTF? Why do people keep posting PBA stuff on this board when they have a board dedicated to PBA issues? Go post this crap where it belongs and maybe folks will give a duck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF? Why do people keep posting PBA stuff on this board when they have a board dedicated to PBA issues? Go post this crap where it belongs and maybe folks will give a duck.
    Don't be a hater. Was just asking for a friend. Go back to your bottle.

Unregistered
    I’m not aware of the inside comments and their
    Meanings but I didn’t find the original post that offensive. As dues pay members we should know what our money is being spent on. If it’s clothing so be it but we should have a posted expenditure report published regularly.

Unregistered
    They are all messed up. The clothing is the least of their problems.
    The PBA can’t get anything accomplished in large part because they can’t figure out which politicians are the best for us and they send out mixed signals.
    For example some praise the Governor and others from the same organization slam the Governor on his Twitter. There isn’t one message.

Unregistered
    The change is coming.. look at the pretty new green and whites...

Unregistered
    The PBA should change to CBA. Cowardice Before Action.