Comrades

Thread: Comrades

Unregistered

Comrades

Rumor is the agency has 200 officers. Why is there a Chief, Dep Chief, 3 Assistant Chiefs, 5 Majors, 7 Captains, 10 Lieutenants, 10 Sgts? 1/4 of the agency is supervisors. What am I missing here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is the agency has 200 officers. Why is there a Chief, Dep Chief, 3 Assistant Chiefs, 5 Majors, 7 Captains, 10 Lieutenants, 10 Sgts? 1/4 of the agency is supervisors. What am I missing here?
    The chief wanted to make sure his friends were taken care of. I heard someone say the chief had to supervise 3 assistant chiefs, and it was too much work for him. The chief hired a deputy chief to oversee the 3 assistant chiefs which now gives time for the chief to handle chief business (lots of sarcasm inserted).

Unregistered
    The chief wanted to make sure his friends were taken care of. I heard someone say the chief had to supervise 3 assistant chiefs, and it was too much work for him. The chief hired a deputy chief to oversee the 3 assistant chiefs which now gives time for the chief to handle chief business (lots of sarcasm inserted).
    Sounds about right. With all the buffoonery and friendship promotions that is happening ultimately nothing surprises me anymore.

Unregistered
    Check out the friends hired. All coowners of LEX. Taxes increased to fund school security, but taxpayers are really just bankrolling the chiefs cushy lifestyle.

Unregistered
    Check out the friends hired. All coowners of LEX. Taxes increased to fund school security, but taxpayers are really just bankrolling the chiefs cushy lifestyle.
    Where can this information be found and is the district administration in on it or just not care?

Unregistered
    What about recent change in k-9? Many qualified officers on the “list” yet they give it to an officer with no experience or limited experience in law enforcement. Officers with K-9 experience in other agencies were skipped!!!! Careful with the answer to this one..

Unregistered
    What about recent change in k-9? Many qualified officers on the “list” yet they give it to an officer with no experience or limited experience in law enforcement. Officers with K-9 experience in other agencies were skipped!!!! Careful with the answer to this one..
    Is one not qualified due to lack of experience? If that's the case no one will advance in this agency. The real question is why did there have to be a change? And was the position advertised or appointed like every other position recently.