Complete SSO Decertification List - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Cool Just the facts, ma'am...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom Knight is politically and financially supporting Kurt Hoffman to be the next Sarasota sheriff. What’s next in this charlatan’s charade? Hoffman’s multiple “moral character issues” speak for themselves. Caveat Emptor.

I am sick of this website smearing people without proof. Colonel Kurt Hoffman is as honest as the day is long and he has no moral character issues and you cannot provide information to the contrary.
    The reply on this ought to be good because it's common knowledge, unless your campaigning with blacked out Ray Charles glasses.
    A good cop never gets wet, cold or hungry.

Unregistered
    I am sick of this website smearing people without proof. Colonel Kurt Hoffman is as honest as the day is long and he has no moral character issues and you cannot provide information to the contrary.
    You are quoting a political phrase that Kurt Hoffman uses:

• “I am as honest as the day is long.”

Based on “applied Intelligence-led policing,” it’s important to know the past, in order to predict the future. Thus, here is an important ethical question:

• “Would Kurt Hoffman lie about his past or present behaviors, if they involve conduct that is criminal, immoral, detected, undetected or otherwise?”

Former Detective Ken Dudding observed that during Hoffman’s failed law enforcement lie detector test:

• “Hoffman lied up until he got caught.”

That’s a very important distinction because what if Hoffman had not been caught lying? Think long and hard about that. For a sheriff’s candidate, actions speak louder than words, as opposed to believing a false paid-political persona that a candidate creates.

Per your request, here are the names of the polygraph examiners for Kurt Hoffman's failed lie detector test:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

PREDICTION: Hoffman will not publicly address his failed lie detector test for two unethical reasons:

1. First, to do so would be a damning public admission of guilt and "moral character issues."
    2. Second, it would provide unfavorable public scrutiny.

Caveat Emptor.

Unregistered

Youre Right

Nope, Ainscoe was not decertified, nor was his LEO certification revoked, but he did voluntarily relinquish it.

You are correct about Falcone. He Falcone is decertified and his LEO certification is permanently revoked.

Every single SSO employee who has ever been decertified (aka revoked) is on that list. Bar none.

In Sheriff Tom Knight's case, he was arrested by VPD for disorderly conduct before he was certified as a LEO, and Tom Knight had his arrest expunged (just like Ainscoe had his arrest expunged), so Knight was granted an employment-waiver by the employing agency. In his brother's case (Chris Knight), he remained certified, even after his arrest for domestic battery.

Ainscoe WAS NOT decertified. But in fact, he VOLUNTEERED to have his certification revoked permanently due to the FEDERAL crimes he committed. So YES, he would not show up on the decertification list because he voluntarily handed it over to avoid a jail sentence. HE CAN AND WILL NEVER BE A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AGAIN!!

Unregistered
    Ainscoe WAS NOT decertified. But in fact, he VOLUNTEERED to have his certification revoked permanently due to the FEDERAL crimes he committed. So YES, he would not show up on the decertification list because he voluntarily handed it over to avoid a jail sentence. HE CAN AND WILL NEVER BE A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AGAIN!!
    But he’s married to one, no?

Unregistered
    Isn't Ainscoe's ex married to Fern? I wonder how much she knew when they both got x15. I also remember her getting x15 for bad checks in 2000. Her record is also expunged. Funny how that goes.

Unregistered

Question Who has documented moral character issues?

Isn't Ainscoe's ex married to Fern? I wonder how much she knew when they both got x15. I also remember her getting x15 for bad checks in 2000. Her record is also expunged. Funny how that goes.
    By the numbers:

1. So you're saying that Paul Fern married a woman who was previously arrested, but she had it expunged?
    2. Tracey Knight married Tom Knight and he was previously arrested by VPD at a bar for disorderly conduct after getting angry and drunk over "woman isses," but he had his arrest expunged.
    3. Kurt Hoffman admits to stealing from multiple employers, to include stealing gas from CCSO while he was a CCSO reserve deputy. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

It's funny how that stuff works.

Unregistered
    So you're saying it's ok just depending on who you're campaigning for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12