PBA Rep for the Gardens

Unregistered

PBA Rep for the Gardens

Who recently received their PBA rep ballots in the mail? I must say one does not have my vote and that's for sure. I'll just say "Water does not always flow."

Unregistered

PBA shenanigans once again

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who recently received their PBA rep ballots in the mail? I must say one does not have my vote and that's for sure. I'll just say "Water does not always flow."
    Im a member and I haven’t received anything. And,‘it’s not like I moved or anything. Lived in the same house forever it seems.
    I wonder if PBA, who has a reputation of being less than ethical, is being selective as to who they send the ballots to.
    Or, I wouldn’t put it past them to keep some back so they can fill them out the way they want.

Unregistered
    Im a member and I haven’t received anything. And,‘it’s not like I moved or anything. Lived in the same house forever it seems.
    I wonder if PBA, who has a reputation of being less than ethical, is being selective as to who they send the ballots to.
    Or, I wouldn’t put it past them to keep some back so they can fill them out the way they want.
    I wouldn't put it pass them. The PBA is joke, and it has been such a waste of money retaining them...

Unregistered
    I agree. The PBA is the absolute worst. Bring in FOP or PLEA.

Unregistered
    I bet you're probably one of these bad seeds that keep crap brewing within our fine agency. Why do you consider the PBA the worst? Is it because you can't do the crap you want and expect to get away with it and have a group of your cronies go to bat for you. You're a disgrace (LOL)

Unregistered
    I bet you're probably one of these bad seeds that keep crap brewing within our fine agency. Why do you consider the PBA the worst? Is it because you can't do the crap you want and expect to get away with it and have a group of your cronies go to bat for you. You're a disgrace (LOL)
    LOL, great response. But lets face it, we are our worse enemies... Most people don't care enough to go to the meetings when the reps send the emails out, but then those same ppl are the ones that go crying to the PBA reps when the PD or city do sometime they don't like. Get real y'all....

Unregistered
    I don’t like the lack of fight in the PBA and the lack of transparency. We never hear from them until they want our vote. We don’t get top billing.