ATTENTION ALL NEWS MEDIA and BLOGGERS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

ATTENTION ALL NEWS MEDIA and BLOGGERS

On Wednesday February 19 at 6 30 pm at the Miami PBA Hall locates at 1400 NW 22 Ave.

Javier Ortiz and Edward Lugo will be facing impeachment trial before its members. Please attend this epic saga.

Unregistered
    All law enforcement agency civil attorney and city commissioners who are investigating Javier Ortiz and have a civil suit against mr Ortiz be sure to be in attendance along with your private investigators. Take lots of pictures and interview everyone that attends this meeting / Trial will be epic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All law enforcement agency civil attorney and city commissioners who are investigating Javier Ortiz and have a civil suit against mr Ortiz be sure to be in attendance along with your private investigators. Take lots of pictures and interview everyone that attends this meeting / Trial will be epic.
    Make sure if you attend you use your name with the press not like the current *****s hiding

Unregistered
    Ortiz will stand trial for calling destephan an anti-semite

a position the lodge does not hold. He speaks for the lodge.

Unregistered
    Hilarious Maxi trying to deflect what's coming. You will be surprise whose getting expelled

Unregistered
    I’m not sure but these union meetings are only for members. Not sure on a impeachment hearings.
    But for sure lugo and ortiz are trying to get control of the union so they can approve legal aid if they get charge. If ortiz gets charge federally and it gets approve by the union it’s going to cost us at least a million dollars. Ortiz is not going to use Gibbions and I heard they are trying to change the electronic voting going back to paper Vote 🗳 !! That way they can scam the elections with Absentee votes.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure but these union meetings are only for members. Not sure on a impeachment hearings.
    But for sure lugo and ortiz are trying to get control of the union so they can approve legal aid if they get charge. If ortiz gets charge federally and it gets approve by the union it’s going to cost us at least a million dollars. Ortiz is not going to use Gibbions and I heard they are trying to change the electronic voting going back to paper Vote 🗳 !! That way they can scam the elections with Absentee votes.
    There is no legal approval unless there is a case. No case no approval and we can appeal it to the state level if they pass it and it doesn’t meet the by laws. Good luck Ortiz bear they really love you up north. 😂

Unregistered
    Where do you come up with this million dollars for legal defense. The attorney is on a flat fee for all legal work. So you are either trying to throw the BS around or your an absolute idiot.

Unregistered
    On Wednesday February 19 at 6 30 pm at the Miami PBA Hall locates at 1400 NW 22 Ave.

Javier Ortiz and Edward Lugo will be facing impeachment trial before its members. Please attend this epic saga.

Unregistered

You mean Max Valdes. Max Valdes who is already suspended from the FOP. Stop trying to re-direct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast