Steadman Stahl- talk of the town - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I totally agree with the aforementioned post

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His biggest blunder was bringing on Steadman Stahl, a nothing cop, to the PBA and which we are stuck with now.
    John was everything Stahl is not. John was an honorable warrior who didn’t take crap from anyone vs Stahl who won’t fight for us. John was a generous leader vs Stahl who is only concerned about himself.
    John was successful in every sense of the word vs Stahl who has been a failure in his personal and PBA life.
    John will be remembered as the best PBA President vs Stahl who might go down as the worst president ever. Even worse than Mike Clifton.
    I’m tired of hearing about your jealousy of the past. Focus on the now dude. I’m in the later part of my DROP but I still want to see success NOW.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Steadman is suffering from 'Kruger-Dunning effect' (a clinical term) which is a psychological phenomenon that someone who is incompetent overestimate their own capabilities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12