Anyone know of a good hemmeroid cure?

Unregistered

Anyone know of a good hemmeroid cure?

These 12 he shifts and sitting under a tree all day are causing hemmeriods. Anyone know of a good cure?

Unregistered

Home Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These 12 he shifts and sitting under a tree all day are causing hemmeriods. Anyone know of a good cure?
    Stop bringing your lunch, and force yourself to get out of the car once in a while. Also, take more breaks, head over to the Wawa and grab a bottle of water. I know leaving your spot is risky because others are waiting to take it, especially if you have a good one. But that's the risk you have to take to avoid them. Or, most importantly, if you want to avoid them, stay away from the locked offices on the 5th floor of the PSB.

BTW why are the lobby doors to the offices on the 5th floor all of a sudden locked? No other sheriff has ever done that.....none. Is TT afraid someone might try to harm him, or is he afraid that someone might actually find out what he's doing up there? I'm guessing more the latter.

Hope the advice helped, stay safe!

Unregistered
    Stop bringing your lunch, and force yourself to get out of the car once in a while. Also, take more breaks, head over to the Wawa and grab a bottle of water. I know leaving your spot is risky because others are waiting to take it, especially if you have a good one. But that's the risk you have to take to avoid them. Or, most importantly, if you want to avoid them, stay away from the locked offices on the 5th floor of the PSB.

BTW why are the lobby doors to the offices on the 5th floor all of a sudden locked? No other sheriff has ever done that.....none. Is TT afraid someone might try to harm him, or is he afraid that someone might actually find out what he's doing up there? I'm guessing more the latter.

Hope the advice helped, stay safe!
    Yes. It's tough to leave a nice shady spot. Someone else .might grab it

Unregistered
    Yes Dr. Scum Drum who will do the procedure for free as he has done in the past.

Unregistered
    Yes Dr. Scum Drum who will do the procedure for free as he has done in the past.
    That would be hot....