Did Deputy Chief Papier buy Natalie Martinez another Gun For Valentines ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I hear Natalie will be a major soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear Natalie will be a major soon
    A major age she will be the city manager if it’s up to Papier. That’s the love ❤️ of his life.

Unregistered
    I will 33 his wife any day.

Unregistered
    I will 33 his wife any day.
    But you would have to put a muzzle on her mouth. It doesn't get more Hialeah than her.

Unregistered
    1) I know he payed for her teeth and breast implants
    2) He also gave her a down payment for her condo in Brickel and help her get a incentive loan that the the city was giving at the time to new employees making under $60,000 a year to purchase her property in Brickel. I remember he had to pull some strings using his city contacts. Hopefully she is still living in it because the loan didn’t allow her to sell or rent the condo like for 15-20 years.
    3) He paid for her college degree
    4) He was a subject matter expert in her sgt exam and recorded the answers for her.
    5) He made her his executive assistant making $140,000 a year
    6) I know he was going to leave his wife because she had busted him paying for her uniform drying cleaning and found out about the love affair. We all know who won that fight.
    7) He paid for her white BMW and help cover up a 17 her girlfriend had in the beach.
    8) He help her falsify $1,000 of dollars in off duty and city overtime
    9) the rest that I know I’m not going to disclose right now because it might lead to criminal charges but as you can see these two are pieces of sh.t.
    10) He did all of this with his wife when they first started. History repeated it self.

Hope you believe me because its all true.

Lead to Criminal charges? How about if it was the Other way around where you did the above plus a few crimes do you think Papier would have Mercy on You? If you have Documented Facts contact the Feds and they will gladly prosecute these 2 scumbags.

Many Officers have suffer at the hands of these 2 shitheads.

Unregistered
    I want to be his 33 so I can get promoted. I wonder does he like black men.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123