Did Deputy Chief Papier buy Natalie Martinez another Gun For Valentines ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Did Deputy Chief Papier buy Natalie Martinez another Gun For Valentines ?

What did The Papier buy Natalie this year for Valentines? Why would he buy her a gun on Valentines?
    Next time just go to the Blvd / 30 and get her floors and a big black box of chocolates!!

Unregistered
    1) I know he payed for her teeth and breast implants
    2) He also gave her a down payment for her condo in Brickel and help her get a incentive loan that the the city was giving at the time to new employees making under $60,000 a year to purchase her property in Brickel. I remember he had to pull some strings using his city contacts. Hopefully she is still living in it because the loan didn’t allow her to sell or rent the condo like for 15-20 years.
    3) He paid for her college degree
    4) He was a subject matter expert in her sgt exam and recorded the answers for her.
    5) He made her his executive assistant making $140,000 a year
    6) I know he was going to leave his wife because she had busted him paying for her uniform drying cleaning and found out about the love affair. We all know who won that fight.
    7) He paid for her white BMW and help cover up a 17 her girlfriend had in the beach.
    8) He help her falsify $1,000 of dollars in off duty and city overtime
    9) the rest that I know I’m not going to disclose right now because it might lead to criminal charges but as you can see these two are pieces of sh.t.
    10) He did all of this with his wife when they first started. History repeated it self.

Hope you believe me because its all true.

Unregistered
    I am making 6 figures walking around the station doing nothing. And you.

Unregistered
    He gave her a great pension and for his wife too all three of them will be rich together , I know first hand I use to be a good friend G

Unregistered
    The problem with them is that they forgot who and what they are. Now they walk around thinking that their sh.t don't stink screwing people over instead of helping them. Like Trump says Not Good! They ain't good people.

Unregistered
    1) I know he payed for her teeth and breast implants
    2) He also gave her a down payment for her condo in Brickel and help her get a incentive loan that the the city was giving at the time to new employees making under $60,000 a year to purchase her property in Brickel. I remember he had to pull some strings using his city contacts. Hopefully she is still living in it because the loan didn’t allow her to sell or rent the condo like for 15-20 years.
    3) He paid for her college degree
    4) He was a subject matter expert in her sgt exam and recorded the answers for her.
    5) He made her his executive assistant making $140,000 a year

Unregistered
    6) I know he was going to leave his wife because she had busted him paying for her uniform drying cleaning and found out about the love affair. We all know who won that fight.
    7) He paid for her white BMW and help cover up a 17 her girlfriend had in the beach.
    9) the rest that I know I’m not going to disclose right now because it might lead to criminal charges but as you can see these two are pieces of sh.t.
    10) He did all of this with his wife when they first started. History repeated it self.

Hope you believe me because it's all true.

Unregistered
    Nestor. Your a great friend I see. You ran in that circle

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor. Your a great friend I see. You ran in that circle
    Its the year of the Rat on the Chinese calendar 📆. As you see You don’t have any friends in MPD. Im sure Nestor has a longer list on Papier and many more other people here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hope you believe me because it's all true.
    Sir, if all those allegations are true , why don't you contact the fdle anti corruption unit or Sao and get rid of those corrupted officials, if is not true ,you shouldn't slander people reputations like that is wrong and immoral ,you can file a complaint anonymous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast