The ole grip and grin

Unregistered

The ole grip and grin

Yall see the news tonight? AH was over at west gate today for their annual Mardi gras parade for the kids. Out gripping and grinning and getting in front of the cameras more and more. Ole chubbs is maneuvering to be more than CSs lapdog! He's getting to be as much of a camera hog as SM, or CS.

Unregistered
    Good actor! Funny watching him pretending to care about anyone but himself.

Unregistered
    I saw him holding CS balls -I mean beads! CS should be embarrassed. They’re all going to get their feelings hurt when CS brings over all of his buddies from PPD. But AH has some competition. That crime stoppers girl is always around CS to

Unregistered
    AH is a funny guy but when you really get to know him he is simply mean. That is why he fits in so well. You dismiss him as a harmless useless fat kid trying to be funny but I promise you he is mean and profane

Unregistered
    Could you imagine that $h!t sandwich running for sheriff. That is what he wants to do eventually he's said it a few times. A rooky out of the academy could beat him on a debate stage. (Q). Andy what is your experience being a police officer. (A). I know cop cars are loud and the lights on the roof at night time they hurt your eyes if you look right at them. I will have to say, even That turd sniffer would do a better job as Sheriff than Morgan has over the past 12 years. He has left his stain on here for a long time. This department can't be fixed for at least 15 - 20 years because of the caliber of people who have been promoted. Some of them are good and OK. But the majority of them shouldn't even be in law enforcement period. We now have more supervisors than deputy's and the bad thing is a lot of brand new deputy's know more and are better cops than their supervisors. I will say to any one wanting to get into law enforcement. If you are looking for a career don't come here. If you need it for experience for somewhere else come and then get out as quick as you can before Admin ruins your chances by making it look like you have a bad disciplinary record for doing your job and being a good cop. Or worse I've seen a lot worse happen to good cops here they will destroy your life at this place. Crazy thing they don't like good cops around here. Second thought just don't come work here it sucks, and it will for the foreseeable future.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you imagine that $h!t sandwich running for sheriff. That is what he wants to do eventually he's said it a few times. A rooky out of the academy could beat him on a debate stage. (Q). Andy what is your experience being a police officer. (A). I know cop cars are loud and the lights on the roof at night time they hurt your eyes if you look right at them. I will have to say, even That turd sniffer would do a better job as Sheriff than Morgan has over the past 12 years. He has left his stain on here for a long time. This department can't be fixed for at least 15 - 20 years because of the caliber of people who have been promoted. Some of them are good and OK. But the majority of them shouldn't even be in law enforcement period. We now have more supervisors than deputy's and the bad thing is a lot of brand new deputy's know more and are better cops than their supervisors. I will say to any one wanting to get into law enforcement. If you are looking for a career don't come here. If you need it for experience for somewhere else come and then get out as quick as you can before Admin ruins your chances by making it look like you have a bad disciplinary record for doing your job and being a good cop. Or worse I've seen a lot worse happen to good cops here they will destroy your life at this place. Crazy thing they don't like good cops around here. Second thought just don't come work here it sucks, and it will for the foreseeable future.
    Hahahaha Andy in a debate for sheriff. He would be like can you change the line of questioning please these are hard for me to answer. Do any of you have a question about how the sheriff or chiefs butt smells. I can tell you both of them have healthy prostrates by the looks of things in there.