W T F ? Who does this guy think he is ? Got Ego ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

W T F ? Who does this guy think he is ? Got Ego ?

REALLY ? SMH.

Unregistered
    trolling for a chicken hawk

Unregistered
    I think it’s great just another example of how far away from police work this agency has gotten. We have so many cops in specialized areas instead of doing what they were hired to do. But yet the ones that are doing the job they were hired to do are the same ones getting screwed over with days off and shift adjustments. And some wonder why people are upset here !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it’s great just another example of how far away from police work this agency has gotten. We have so many cops in specialized areas instead of doing what they were hired to do. But yet the ones that are doing the job they were hired to do are the same ones getting screwed over with days off and shift adjustments. And some wonder why people are upset here !!!
    Personally I think you are jealous. He is pretty, and looks good in uniform. In today’s day and age it’s all about the image. Cops have a horrible one, something needs to be done to change that. Personally I thank the person who thought of this campaign in hopes we can change some people minds about us and our profession. Who better than a guy who is easy on the eyes. Who would you have suggested?

Besides is he taking something from you? Or did he turn you down on a date? Sounds like you have some unresolved issues.

Unregistered
    For heavens sake, why you gotta hate?
    Any good press is better than bad. The
    Guy never done nothing to hurt no one.
    Go crawl under a rock somewhere. Man,
    Only in this place. We should be united and
    Together as brothers in blue

Unregistered
    For heavens sake, why you gotta hate?
    Any good press is better than bad. The
    Guy never done nothing to hurt no one.
    Go crawl under a rock somewhere. Man,
    Only in this place. We should be united and
    Together as brothers in blue
    Look what he did to the 2 people that got him in the PIO Office. That tells you what a POS he is. Easy on the eyes. Please. I rather see Shaw and Blue Eyes any day.

Unregistered
    He is a good guy. Represents all of us well.
    Only PIO that comes across really smart and
    Makes us look good. Maybe you are correct but
    Only time will tell.

Unregistered
    Ricky comes from a solid pedigree and if I can give him any advice I would say be careful with anyone that does not have his best interests as a priority. A good PIO needs to be respected by the rank and file not laughed at and hated by your Command Staff.

Good luck Rick. It’s a cut throat job on the 4th floor and you need loyalty not vanity.

CN

Unregistered
    Anyone on this thread have Adam the Macho lifeguard's phone? I've got a craving!!

Unregistered
    Anyone on this thread have Adam the Macho lifeguard's phone? I've got a craving!!
    Yes, but he is not SWAT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast