W T F ? Who does this guy think he is ? Got Ego ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ricky comes from a solid pedigree and if I can give him any advice I would say be careful with anyone that does not have his best interests as a priority. A good PIO needs to be respected by the rank and file not laughed at and hated by your Command Staff.

Good luck Rick. It’s a cut throat job on the 4th floor and you need loyalty not vanity.

CN
    Yes. His Command Staff and PIO all have agendas and RC is not in the equation. Does he not se this?

Unregistered

Biggest mistake in the world

You never use real personal in your promotional materials. Hire a model or actor. If the officer in the advertisements ever has a DUI, domestic abuse charge, citizen abuse complaint, or goes into narcotics etc you are not only embarrassed as an agency but will have to scrap all the expensive advertising material. It is a serious poor judgment call on the administration to do that.

Unregistered
    You never use real personal in your promotional materials. Hire a model or actor. If the officer in the advertisements ever has a DUI, domestic abuse charge, citizen abuse complaint, or goes into narcotics etc you are not only embarrassed as an agency but will have to scrap all the expensive advertising material. It is a serious poor judgment call on the administration to do that.
    BOOM ! somebody gets it ! Thank you for your post.

Besides that, with ER the PIO snapping pics every minute of his shift of every rookie & cop and then the pictures are plastered all over social media and the world wide we for the world to see. These cops in the pictures will NEVER be able to work undercover anywhere without placing their life in serious jeopardy. Everyone today wants to be INSTA Famous, this will get you INSTA Dead if a bad guy recognizes you as a cop. All departments should stop plastering their officers all over social media. Even if they decide to go to another agency they will not stand a chance if it is for an undercover position.

Unregistered
    Undercover we don’t do that here any more. Darryl hall and Dan Oates got rid of that type of police work. But don’t worry drugs are not an issue on Miami Beach and if they are a problem other agencies come here and make the cases.

Unregistered
    Undercover? really? freakin guy couldn't make a buy in twist. that says it all

Unregistered

Cry babies

It is pathetic how immature the officers are in this department. You come on to an anonymous site so you can degrade fellow officers that you probably do not know at all. It must make you feel pretty good to come on here multiple times a day to spread lies and insult a coworker. I love being a police officer and what it stands for but I hate how we treat each other. I have been on the job several years now and it’s my least favorite part. I’ve never been so apprehensive to build relationships with people because of how this department is. Honestly it is really sad. I hear people talking about their religion and how they go to church with their family but in the next breath at work they are wishing the worst on someone they barely know. The thin blue line is just like believing in Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy.... it doesn’t exist. In a profession that gives the illusion that there is brotherhood and sisterhood...there really isn’t. I decided to enter this profession not for the money but for what I thought the job stood for. What I have learned....your co workers are not your friends ,the 38’s are more trust worthy, make your money and do the least possible to earn it, if you are good at your job, you will piss everyone off, if your lazy but everyone else around you is too, you will be hated because you don’t have enough time on the job to be lazy, and the best one .... do not let people know you are happy or doing well.... you will become their target and the miserable ones will try to make you miserable too.
    I hope as more years pass, things will change, but honestly I am not holding my breath.
    I really hope that one day the brotherhood and sisterhood of this profession returns and we eventually have each others back again.

Stay safe out there , spring break is around the corner.

Unregistered
    For heavens sake, why you gotta hate?
    Any good press is better than bad. The
    Guy never done nothing to hurt no one.
    Go crawl under a rock somewhere. Man,
    Only in this place. We should be united and
    Together as brothers in blue
    Thank you!!! Nicely put! There sure are alot.of haters on this department that like animosity among coworkers and are haters...Jeeez! Relax already with the hate towards your fellow officer's SMH

Unregistered
    Thank you!!! Nicely put! There sure are alot.of haters on this department that like animosity among coworkers and are haters...Jeeez! Relax already with the hate towards your fellow officer's SMH
    Thanks for the traffic report Ernie. I see you already abandoned Rick for Paul. Be careful who you talk about because it’s making it back. How was Lunch with RA?

Unregistered
    REALLY ? SMH.

Why does everyone dislike Ernie so much? This goes beyond bullying and disrespectful. You all have no idea what this man can be going through after reading all this BS. Grow the F up! and leave this man alone already. Go figure out what to do with COVID-19, use your free time to do productive things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12