+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Why is SRT full time?

    I don’t see the need for a full time SWAT team anymore with the way police work is being done today. Not even City of Miami has a full time team and they deal with worse areas than us.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Because they don’t want to handle calls

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why do we have PRT? These are questions that better have a legitimate answer by 2024

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    swat 2020 on the road 09/qsk

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Some of us have said this for years. Move these officers out to the districts spread across the platoons. Get the training and experience into the districts. We can still support their training days every month and then we have a faster response of tactical officers when they are needed. But tradition has always supported full time teams. It’s a source of pride for the department. Although may be an out dated concept now. I doubt we will see it change anytime soon.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t see the need for a full time SWAT team anymore with the way police work is being done today. Not even City of Miami has a full time team and they deal with worse areas than us.
    That's a good question for Caneva

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do we have PRT? These are questions that better have a legitimate answer by 2024
    We need PRT to justify the O/T for PCB

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Complain to the PBA. See where that gets you.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Complain to the PBA. See where that gets you.
    A picture of Stahl pointing at something ridiculous while wearing an even more ridiculous suit and tie

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of us have said this for years. Move these officers out to the districts spread across the platoons. Get the training and experience into the districts. We can still support their training days every month and then we have a faster response of tactical officers when they are needed. But tradition has always supported full time teams. It’s a source of pride for the department. Although may be an out dated concept now. I doubt we will see it change anytime soon.
    Let’s see how far “tradition” gets whoever from this department decides to run in 2024. Hopefully this realignment includes this. They will look like fools, stuttering in a debate, trying to justify these units.

    The reason we even shifted into an elected sheriff is because the poor leadership, or lack of, from Juan Perez.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •