On duty deputies wearing wireless earbuds in full uniform
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

On duty deputies wearing wireless earbuds in full uniform

I’m starting to see a lot more deputies wearing these wireless earbuds on calls for service , while driving their marked unit etc. Guys it looks very unprofessional and is against the law to drive and have these earbuds on. Stop making the rest of us and the agency look even worst than it already is!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m starting to see a lot more deputies wearing these wireless earbuds on calls for service , while driving their marked unit etc. Guys it looks very unprofessional and is against the law to drive and have these earbuds on. Stop making the rest of us and the agency look even worst than it already is!
    Is that even possible right now? Look man there’s a ton of great leaders both deputies and Sgt’s who don’t want to get promoted here. I think that says so much about an organization.

Unregistered
    STFU you rat.

Unregistered
    STFU you rat.
    You must be from SID

Unregistered
    We're over 200 deputies short on the road and have a dirtbag for a sheriff, but THIS is what you complain about ?? Go jump off a bridge. Besides, I'm using my earbuds repsonsibly to talk your wife during her lunch break. She loves the sound of my voice and the radio In the background. That's Hard to do that holding a phone while driving. *smiling*

Unregistered
    We're over 200 deputies short on the road and have a dirtbag for a sheriff, but THIS is what you complain about ?? Go jump off a bridge. Besides, I'm using my earbuds repsonsibly to talk your wife during her lunch break. She loves the sound of my voice and the radio In the background. That's Hard to do that holding a phone while driving. *smiling*
    English must be your second language. Learn to spell and form a proper sentence.

Unregistered
    English must be your second language. Learn to spell and form a proper sentence.
    Put your earbuds back in so you can listen to Yanni, dipshiite. What are you my 9th grade English teacher GFY.

Unregistered
    I have been using the range ear plugs as I drive through my zone. I wave every know and then but never hear anybody if they try to talk to me as I drive by. Just stare straight ahead and ignore them cause they probably just want to asl me some stupid question anyways.

Unregistered
    Put your earbuds back in so you can listen to Yanni, dipshiite. What are you my 9th grade English teacher GFY.
    Please, you know you didn't make it to the 9th grade!

Unregistered
    You must be from SID
    You got me my nick name is Scum Drum BKA RAT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast