Transparency is non existent at the PBA

Unregistered

Transparency is non existent at the PBA

I have asked for a copy of the By-laws and whatever documents dictate how the PBA should function and I cannot get that POS President to give me a copy.
    I’ve been a Member for a few years and I’m appalled that Rod thinks I’m not entitled to them.
    While PBA might not be subject to public records laws, there are other laws that require
    Them to provide certain documents, including his credit card expenditures, to members.
    Rod is definitely no long for this position of President. Worst one ever !!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have asked for a copy of the By-laws and whatever documents dictate how the PBA should function and I cannot get that POS President to give me a copy.
    I’ve been a Member for a few years and I’m appalled that Rod thinks I’m not entitled to them.
    While PBA might not be subject to public records laws, there are other laws that require
    Them to provide certain documents, including his credit card expenditures, to members.
    Rod is definitely no long for this position of President. Worst one ever !!!!
    The PBA has always been a secret squirrel. Long before Rod took over. Why don't you ask JM for them? My advice to to you is quit tue PBA of STFU.

Unregistered
    The PBA has always been a secret squirrel. Long before Rod took over. Why don't you ask JM for them? My advice to to you is quit tue PBA of STFU.
    I asked Rod. Don’t talk about the past. I want the papers now- the present.

Unregistered
    I asked Rod. Don’t talk about the past. I want the papers now- the present.
    Someone appears to have grown a pair. Just like in the past, they won't give you anything. So again ask one of the past presidents, I'm sure they know. I'm sure they won't say anything so as not to implicate themselves.

Unregistered
    Why don't you guys just file a claim with NRLB. If the PBA feels they don't have to answer to no one THEY WRONG FEDS don't play games. The feds can ask for the books, spending etc....... good luck

Unregistered

Move On

Who cares. The PBA has been this way for years. JM is not coming back. Move on or contact PERC and change unions.