Scott Israel: The untold story - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, you can choose NOT to vote for a candidate for any reason at all. But, why should Scott Israel be expected to confront the BCSB FOR YOU? Did you testify on his behalf in Tallahassee? Did you speak out against Israel's being railroaded? I doubt it. Are you voting against all of the BCSB, the SA, the Chief Judge, the Public Defender and all the rest of the politicians in Broward County who were in office at the time or just Israel? How about the current BCSB, which did nothing to enhance security at the schools in the intervening 2 years? If you want to get rid of the politicians responsible for the shooting and protect the children of Broward County, then how about growing a pair and doing this yourself? How about the other "concerned" parents in the county? Where are they? Its all someone else's fault or responsibility, with you people. Get some nuts.
    This was MY post. It was responded to by others as if they had written it. To answer your questions, YES, YES and YES. The concerned parents HAVE been before the school board ( you can watch them on youtube) and yes their is a great effort to rid this county of the representatives of most districts, see the SOE website. Do agree with you that MSD is the fault of SBBC, absolutely. But, NO not one ounce of sympathy for the removed Sheriff who is not on our team, standing right there with us. The whole band of defenders of juvenile leniency in Broward are on the opposing team. We support the rank and file of law enforcement, and acknowledge the devastation that Broward politics has had on the careers of those caught in the middle. If you look at Hogg's website, he declared that "POLICE" are the greatest danger to students." This has not been denounced by Israel, seemingly a Hogg admirer. Scott's "let me explain" campaign is out of hot air. If he doesn't need our votes, fine, but unless he throws down on SBBC and makes a public statement that the school principal's ( Thompson)recklessness and failure to delegate school security in his absence is what brought on this tragedy, for Parkland and for district 17, he'll be without the support of large voter blocks. You can see where staying the course has taken Biden and Warren, so far. Pick a day, any day to stand up, admit mistakes and say you want to be part of the solution.

Unregistered
    This was MY post. It was responded to by others as if they had written it. To answer your questions, YES, YES and YES. The concerned parents HAVE been before the school board ( you can watch them on youtube) and yes their is a great effort to rid this county of the representatives of most districts, see the SOE website. Do agree with you that MSD is the fault of SBBC, absolutely. But, NO not one ounce of sympathy for the removed Sheriff who is not on our team, standing right there with us. The whole band of defenders of juvenile leniency in Broward are on the opposing team. We support the rank and file of law enforcement, and acknowledge the devastation that Broward politics has had on the careers of those caught in the middle. If you look at Hogg's website, he declared that "POLICE" are the greatest danger to students." This has not been denounced by Israel, seemingly a Hogg admirer. Scott's "let me explain" campaign is out of hot air. If he doesn't need our votes, fine, but unless he throws down on SBBC and makes a public statement that the school principal's ( Thompson)recklessness and failure to delegate school security in his absence is what brought on this tragedy, for Parkland and for district 17, he'll be without the support of large voter blocks. You can see where staying the course has taken Biden and Warren, so far. Pick a day, any day to stand up, admit mistakes and say you want to be part of the solution.
    So, the claimed efforts of you and your cohorts amounted to absolutely nothing? Is that what you are saying? That the voters in Broward County actually like the current school security status quo? If so, then stay at home and watch Jeopardy or something, because you are just spinning your wheels. Why should Israel help you? Your little band did nothing to help him, when he was being falsely accused. In fact, you probably supported the effort to oust him. But, now, you expect him to support you, when you can not even get the job done yourselves, and after you failed to help him, if not work against him? You actually think that a voting populous who wouldn't vote out thee BCSB and refuses to demand adequate security to prevent a repeat of MSDHS is going to vote against Israel because he refuses too attack the school board just like them? What a DOLT.

The voting public does not care about MSDHS. That is old news. They choose to believe that the situation has been corrected even though nothing has been done to increase school security. And, the residents of Parkland had no problem with police service in their city, until after the school shooting. And losing the 15,000 votes from Parkland residents, is hardly going to make a dent in an electorate ov over 1 MILLION people. I think that he can live without the support of the residents of Parkland.

Unregistered
    Yeah he was “railroaded” he’s a victim poor poor ignorant little scambag! His whole upper management were incompetent, not just Goldberg. The public disagrees and if he was railroaded he can sue, but he’s a broke arsehole like you. I got a feeling you’re a four foot bald headed punk that thinks he’s still politically relevant. You too are an unemployed loser trying to steal more tax payer money. You pick losers, remember when you worked for Rothstein? Anyone you represent crashes and burns you ethically challenged midget. You were the victim in prison huh little man?
    What a load of total BS,

First, Israel was railroaded. Second, there is no evidence that the "public" believes otherwise. He did sue and the courts decided they didn't want any part of the case and claimed it was wholly political and dumped it back onto the Senate, which promptly railroaded him in direct opposition to the findings of its own Special master.

Now, I am not sure if you are calling ME a four foot bald headed punk or someone else. Your writing skills leave something to be desired. But, I am neither a four foot bald punk, nor did I ever steal any taxpayer's money nor did I ever work for anyone named Rothstein. Now, I have no idea what you are talking about with your prison remark. Perhaps your medication needs to be adjusted. I really hope that you are not carrying a gun and claiming to enforce the law with your obvious attitude.

Unregistered
    What a load of total BS,

First, Israel was railroaded. Second, there is no evidence that the "public" believes otherwise. He did sue and the courts decided they didn't want any part of the case and claimed it was wholly political and dumped it back onto the Senate, which promptly railroaded him in direct opposition to the findings of its own Special master.

Now, I am not sure if you are calling ME a four foot bald headed punk or someone else. Your writing skills leave something to be desired. But, I am neither a four foot bald punk, nor did I ever steal any taxpayer's money nor did I ever work for anyone named Rothstein. Now, I have no idea what you are talking about with your prison remark. Perhaps your medication needs to be adjusted. I really hope that you are not carrying a gun and claiming to enforce the law with your obvious attitude.
    Sorry you be the skumbag ambulance chaser. You would have lost in the courts anyhow. Why don’t you and little Scotty go railroad each other like you do. Glad you will never retain a position of importance again.

Unregistered
    So, the claimed efforts of you and your cohorts amounted to absolutely nothing? Is that what you are saying? That the voters in Broward County actually like the current school security status quo? If so, then stay at home and watch Jeopardy or something, because you are just spinning your wheels. Why should Israel help you? Your little band did nothing to help him, when he was being falsely accused. In fact, you probably supported the effort to oust him. But, now, you expect him to support you, when you can not even get the job done yourselves, and after you failed to help him, if not work against him? You actually think that a voting populous who wouldn't vote out thee BCSB and refuses to demand adequate security to prevent a repeat of MSDHS is going to vote against Israel because he refuses too attack the school board just like them? What a DOLT.

The voting public does not care about MSDHS. That is old news. They choose to believe that the situation has been corrected even though nothing has been done to increase school security. And, the residents of Parkland had no problem with police service in their city, until after the school shooting. And losing the 15,000 votes from Parkland residents, is hardly going to make a dent in an electorate ov over 1 MILLION people. I think that he can live without the support of the residents of Parkland.
    If Mr. Israel ripped the school board panel a new one i would vote for him

Unregistered
    He’s a coward and him and his mentally challenged flunkies will continue to cry about what a victim he is! He will rip no one a new one!

Unregistered
    No wrong I’m retired Azzhole lol you will be surprised how much support SI has. You are the only writer On this post. We can tell by your writing skills.
    A retired fat FOPE reject, who thinks he’s coming back. Not happening fatso! Yes I’ve made several posts, but not as many as your far azz has!

Unregistered
    All this writing and I only have facts. The problem is now Parkland and the solution would be to elect Scott s Israel as Sheriff.
    This whole thing was to hide the truth so the fall guy was Israel himself

Unregistered
    I would too. But.... it sounds like he doesn't think that 15,000 more votes are needed for him to win. He may be right, but maybe not... Remember Israel/Lamberti ? Hillary didn't think she needed Iowa in 2016.

Looks like he's putting his faith in a few congregations along I-95 and in Wilton Manors. They are praying for S. Israel but it's not looking like they're voting for him. G. Tony "proved' himself to the black community by firing the Tamarac deputies. Oppressed groups will side with a minority candidate, and not a disgruntled and railroaded politician, who, to them is essentially a replaceable widget. No one cares who brings the turkey- as long as it shows up.

Every vote counts and the public wants a reason not to vote for G. Tony. His lack of experience, inability to articulate, inappropriate dancing and history of questionable check writing will never suffice. The' D' candidates are a blur of sameness. It will be a " give this new black guy a chance and let's see what happens " scenario, unfortunately.

Would love to see S. Israel light up the school board or defect in some other way that is unexpected. Does he even know what SBBC hid from the districts?

Unregistered
    All this writing and I only have facts. The problem is now Parkland and the solution would be to elect Scott s Israel as Sheriff.
    This whole thing was to hide the truth so the fall guy was Israel himself
    The "truth" was plainly visible everytime Scotty spoke...HE'S A BUFFOON!!!
    All your "facts" haven't amounted to anything in your favor since he was removed. Get it through your head...HE WAS AN IDIOT SHERIFF THAT CONSTANTLY MADE DUMB DECISIONS!!! NO IF'S, AND'S OR CANDY AND NUTS ABOUT IT!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345