Scott Israel: The untold story
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistereduntold

Scott Israel: The untold story

Scott Israel must be in a delusional state of mind, along with the same people that caused what I call, "one of America's greatest tragedies." From the time those victims were killed, both at the airport and most of all the high school, until the time he was removed from office, Scott Israel, his entire command staff, chief of staff and general council, never once spoke about the victims and their families. Scott Israel and the uniformed command (FLPD) knew exactly what happened within an hour after the school shooting took place. They immediately went into damage control mode. Israel would not even show-up to the staging area where the families had gathered. Pam Bondi, had the decency and class to to arrive and comfort some of the family members, regardless of how irate and upset they were. However, Scott didn't care. In fact, when he received a phone call from Pam Bondi, the highest Law enforcement agent in the state, asking him when he would arrive, he lashed at her like a raving lunatic. That just goes to show you how delusional he really was about his status as sheriff. He really and truly believed, and obviously still does, that he is one of the most important people in the country. The defining moment was when he appeared on CNN, and Jake Tapper embarrassed him, and most of all, the entire sheriff's office in front of the entire country.

Now, you can say this is old news, and it surely would be, if Scott Israel would just go away. Imagine the families of those victims who must now relive the entire tragedy, as the most selfish person on the earth throws the death of their child right back into their face. All because he wants to walk into a room and be admired. He's a sick man, and the only way to fix this problem is to make sure he loses in the primary this summer.

One thing is for curtain, his unethical and immoral behavior after the shooting and until the day he was removed, will come to the forefront sooner than later. And the facilitators will not be a mechanism from Broward County. There are several members from congress, both democrats and republicans, who will be the face of this coordinating effort to send Scott Israel packing. Pam Bondi is leading the charge, and she has key figures from the sheriff's that will prove to be a divesting blow to the most hated FORMER law enforcement leader in America!!!

Scott, You always used that quote from Mike Tyson, "everyone is tough until they get punched in the face." After this election cycle, you are going to wish it was Mike Tyson who punched you in the face, and not what you're about to endure.

Unregistered
    Please continue to post these same repeating tired talking points. I translated them as "Scott Israel is still the leader in this race and I am horrified of that fact." When you stop posting, then I shall become concerned that he will lose. Continue....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please continue to post these same repeating tired talking points. I translated them as "Scott Israel is still the leader in this race and I am horrified of that fact." When you stop posting, then I shall become concerned that he will lose. Continue....
    This is the equivalent of saying "I know you are but what am I"

Unregistered

Lose

Scott will definitely lose this election. Even if he wins the primary, he will lose the general election.

Unregistered
    I think people are ignoring that fact that Israel is leading this race and the real punches haven’t even been thrown yet. What can the current command point to foe a law enforcement accomplishment. Is here even one single platoon of deputies in this entire county who are even trying to catch criminals anymore? Not the make believe units from downtown that Sits on their asses all day and fudge the numbers. A real unit that’s goes out and does police work. I think anyone would be hard pressed to find one of those in Broward County these days.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereduntold View Post
    ........Scott Israel, his entire command staff, chief of staff and general council, never once spoke about the victims and their families. Scott Israel and the uniformed command (FLPD) knew exactly what happened within an hour after the school shooting took place. They immediately went into damage control mode. Israel would not even show-up to the staging area where the families had gathered........
    Yeah Israel may suck but at least be honest. Israel definitely went to the hotel where the victim families were staging around 2100 that night. Maybe it was a little later. He might have been he's normal idiot self but he was there. And nobody knew Peterson was a coward and froze until a few days after the shooting. Name one deputy who knew it on the first day? I didn't. And Israel talked about the victims a lot. He went to that candlelight vigil and his his whole victim we won't forget you act. I'm not voting for Israel but this post is junk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereduntold View Post
    Scott Israel must be in a delusional state of mind, along with the same people that caused what I call, "one of America's greatest tragedies." From the time those victims were killed, both at the airport and most of all the high school, until the time he was removed from office, Scott Israel, his entire command staff, chief of staff and general council, never once spoke about the victims and their families. Scott Israel and the uniformed command (FLPD) knew exactly what happened within an hour after the school shooting took place. They immediately went into damage control mode. Israel would not even show-up to the staging area where the families had gathered. Pam Bondi, had the decency and class to to arrive and comfort some of the family members, regardless of how irate and upset they were. However, Scott didn't care. In fact, when he received a phone call from Pam Bondi, the highest Law enforcement agent in the state, asking him when he would arrive, he lashed at her like a raving lunatic. That just goes to show you how delusional he really was about his status as sheriff. He really and truly believed, and obviously still does, that he is one of the most important people in the country. The defining moment was when he appeared on CNN, and Jake Tapper embarrassed him, and most of all, the entire sheriff's office in front of the entire country.

Now, you can say this is old news, and it surely would be, if Scott Israel would just go away. Imagine the families of those victims who must now relive the entire tragedy, as the most selfish person on the earth throws the death of their child right back into their face. All because he wants to walk into a room and be admired. He's a sick man, and the only way to fix this problem is to make sure he loses in the primary this summer.

One thing is for curtain, his unethical and immoral behavior after the shooting and until the day he was removed, will come to the forefront sooner than later. And the facilitators will not be a mechanism from Broward County. There are several members from congress, both democrats and republicans, who will be the face of this coordinating effort to send Scott Israel packing. Pam Bondi is leading the charge, and she has key figures from the sheriff's that will prove to be a divesting blow to the most hated FORMER law enforcement leader in America!!!

Scott, You always used that quote from Mike Tyson, "everyone is tough until they get punched in the face." After this election cycle, you are going to wish it was Mike Tyson who punched you in the face, and not what you're about to endure.
    Excellent post and that is very refreshing to know this clown will never be Sheriff, let alone anything but a sh*t stain.

Unregistered
    Scott will definitely lose this election. Even if he wins the primary, he will lose the general election.
    Thank you. I have been writing that thought for over a year.

Unregistered
    Cut it out you fat Phuck, you just repeat the same I’m a victim defense for the incompetent dirtbag. You just want to come back, not happening fatso!

Unregistered
    Yeah Israel may suck but at least be honest. Israel definitely went to the hotel where the victim families were staging around 2100 that night. Maybe it was a little later. He might have been he's normal idiot self but he was there. And nobody knew Peterson was a coward and froze until a few days after the shooting. Name one deputy who knew it on the first day? I didn't. And Israel talked about the victims a lot. He went to that candlelight vigil and his his whole victim we won't forget you act. I'm not voting for Israel but this post is junk.
    When he got scared and knew he was politically damaged!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast