No one cares

Thread: No one cares

Unregistered

No one cares

No one cares, why should you? Morale at an all time low. No more panel when applying to specialized units so the friends and family plan is now in full effect. Transfers being done based on emotion and without any due cause. Promotions based on race not ability. The FOP sits around reacting to things instead of addressing them. I stopped caring about a year ago because I know that despite what I do or how hard I work i will NEVER leave MPD better than how it was when I started. Rookies, look at other Leo affair blogs on here for other agencies and you will see the difference.

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla. Go take an 09 and handle calls

Unregistered
    The union works for the chief and future chief Aguilar that’s about all you can count on

Unregistered
    Aguilar? Future Chief? Ha...its the era of the female, the whole # me too movement and woman empowerment. It's also the huge black power movement. Gause will be the next Chief.

Unregistered
    Resign! No one cares about your entitled mind, you sound like a loser. You will be replaced, do your job and stop complaining

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bla bla bla. Go take an 09 and handle calls
    Javi you been using this Bla Bla Bla for years please come back.. I miss u not

Unregistered
    I will be back Monday. I just got a telephone call from IA and the CHIEF.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will be back Monday. I just got a telephone call from IA and the CHIEF.
    Lmao!!! Delusional