Seeking Words of wisdom

Unregistered

Seeking Words of wisdom

In application process... Just Wondering if I could pick your brains plz and ty.

1) if you could be told back then, what you know now, would you still pursue this field?

2) what advice would you give "pre-Leo" you?

3) how much of an impact has this career had on your family and relationships?

4) do you think the pay is worth the work?

Unregistered
    This site has become really stupid

Unregistered
    Sounds like a lazy CJ Student who is supposed to write a paper or do a project about interviews they did with us...kind of like doing FI’s in the cemetery, but in reverse; he will make up the names afterwards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a lazy CJ Student who is supposed to write a paper or do a project about interviews they did with us...kind of like doing FI’s in the cemetery, but in reverse; he will make up the names afterwards.
    What?? I'm asking for the perspective if current Leo's. Not POS like you. Thanks, bye.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In application process... Just Wondering if I could pick your brains plz and ty.

1) if you could be told back then, what you know now, would you still pursue this field?

2) what advice would you give "pre-Leo" you?

3) how much of an impact has this career had on your family and relationships?

4) do you think the pay is worth the work?
    1) Hell no.

2) Don't get into LE.

3) Still married, barely...

4) Nope, the pay isn't worth the BS, and many of my LE friends either died or they took their own lives (2 In the last year.)

Unregistered
    I do not think he is a college student at all brother!

Unregistered
    Go to medical school.

Unregistered
    Be a 2nd responder people love them.

Unregistered
    Hey need free Health INSURENCE just contract with the City of Tampa. That's right obtain a contract with the City of Tampa and you too can get Health INSURENCE for free.

How the heck can the city charge current and retired employees for health when they offer it to some non city employees free or reduced.

That's right City hires Howey, Dewey and Cheatem Law firm to conduct some city legal business because the city attorney cant handle it and then we pay them a salary of $250,000 and give them free health and or offer reduced family coverage to. HOW YOU ASK on the back bone of its employees.

And before you think that they receive a salary and that makes them city employees well wrong again they are third party vendors doing business with the city. So come on vendors come on down free health for you and your 15 kids too.