Lalor vs Prisco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lalor vs Prisco

Unregistered

Lalor vs Prisco

Whats up with Lalor, heard the sheriff's new BFF Andy Prisco is his right hand man and Chris Lalor is getting ready to get kicked to the curb.

Unregistered

It is just THE beginning

All you suckups missed the Grand plan. Only blue blood Rich guys with influence are players in the Marceno Mob. All you $1000 donors are chumps for Marceno he is Mafiosa through and through. Pure evil and you are not part of his plan. Ha ha ha

Unregistered

shrek for sheriff

Vote me in and you can work for pignose and I

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

$20 to my campaign gets you a picture with shrek and disgraced one term Sheriff pignose 🐽

Unregistered
    Big shake up coming. He struck again PREDATOR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big shake up coming. He struck again PREDATOR
    Hopefully it will start with Marceno.

Unregistered

unbeatable

Carmine and his dad are very smart, hire the # 1 guy from the local FBI Office, who used to be a cop and I must say is a hard worker, a big player from the DEA could be next hire, coming in as a Captain. Carmine is no dummy and will definetly get re elected

Unregistered
    He loves all women. Single, Married. Widowed, Employees. Can’t wait to see you squirm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hopefully it will start with marceno.
    it will be!!!!!

Unregistered

Nobody’s

You loser’s need to get a life! Carmine is like Trump. He just keeps winning, winning and winning while you loser’s continue to lose, lose and lose! You are the laughing stock of the community. People see right through your attacks and realize they are ridiculous and you have lost any credibility you ever had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast