+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
 

Thread: Hiring process

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy99_1999 View Post
    No I am not black , you think being black will help the process?
    Yea, being black helps for sure. Blacks get priority. Itís called black skin privilege.

    However, are you gay or transgender? Are you a woman? Do you have something unique about yourself, like having two heads?

    If you answered yes to any of those questions, you have a very good shot to get hired.

    Good luck

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. BSO, unlike numerous other large sheriffs agencies around the country, do NOT send their trainees to the jails first. If you apply for patrol, you get patrol. If you apply for corrections, you'll get corrections. We are so short on the road, we need all the help we can get. We don't have the luxury to send rookies to the jail for a few years. BUT this place is unpredictable and may ask you to work the jail first, even if you are applying to be in patrol. Good luck.
    I apologize for the idiots from my department that have been responding to your legitimate question. This is the only serious answer you have gotten and its accurate. BSO has NEVER had a policy where they make it mandatory for you to work the jails before going on road patrol. There was a brief time period where they were so short at the jails that they asked people if they would be interested in working corrections when they applied for the road. However, if you said no they would process your application for the road.

    I think the chances of you even getting asked to work Corrections is 0% because we are desperately short on the road. So as long you have good qualifications with no major negatives; you should be hired with no problems. I wish you the best of luck in the applications process.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I apologize for the idiots from my department that have been responding to your legitimate question. This is the only serious answer you have gotten and its accurate. BSO has NEVER had a policy where they make it mandatory for you to work the jails before going on road patrol. There was a brief time period where they were so short at the jails that they asked people if they would be interested in working corrections when they applied for the road. However, if you said no they would process your application for the road.

    I think the chances of you even getting asked to work Corrections is 0% because we are desperately short on the road. So as long you have good qualifications with no major negatives; you should be hired with no problems. I wish you the best of luck in the applications process.
    Wrong.

    There was actually a time when applicants were told they would have to work the jail first, before going to the road. Over the years thatís changed.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy99_1999 View Post
    Hi guys,


    I am hearing once you get hired by BSO as a deputy they send you to corrections for a couple years before you hit the road , can someone confirm this for me
    If your that dumb and can't figure out yourself, YOUR HIRED!!!!!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3099867]Wrong.

    There was actually a time when applicants were told they would have to work the jail first, before going to the road. Over the years thatís changed.[/QtUOTE]
    No you are wrong dummy they have always been separated in the hiring process. Guys opted for the jail instead of the road because there were immediate openings. Go away 5 digit ccn.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I apologize for the idiots from my department that have been responding to your legitimate question. This is the only serious answer you have gotten and its accurate. BSO has NEVER had a policy where they make it mandatory for you to work the jails before going on road patrol. There was a brief time period where they were so short at the jails that they asked people if they would be interested in working corrections when they applied for the road. However, if you said no they would process your application for the road.

    I think the chances of you even getting asked to work Corrections is 0% because we are desperately short on the road. So as long you have good qualifications with no major negatives; you should be hired with no problems. I wish you the best of luck in the applications process.
    Haha, a d*cklicker hard at work!! Arenít you special with your response. Ohhh we are so short..STFU and go handle that 21 delayed in your zone p*ssy!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

    No you are wrong dummy they have always been separated in the hiring process. Guys opted for the jail instead of the road because there were immediate openings. Go away 5 digit ccn.
    Thank you. I have no idea what that guy was talking about when he responded by saying I was wrong. I have been with the agency for over 20 years and DLE applicants have never been asked to work the jails as a prerequisite to joining DLE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha, a d*cklicker hard at work!! Arenít you special with your response. Ohhh we are so short..STFU and go handle that 21 delayed in your zone p*ssy!
    First I never go on this website while on duty. Second its not that I'm trying to be special. Its just that I have a little thing called common sense. I despise BSO as much as the next guy for what it has become. The difference is that I know there is literally no productive value in crying about it to others in person or on leoaffairs. Instead I spend my energy setting myself up financially so I never have to think about this place again when I retire.

    As far as my response to the interested applicant; he asked a simple question and I had the common courtesy to answer him truthfully. The lack of basic courtesy on this forum because of anonymity speaks volumes about why BSO has decayed to the state that it is at today.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea, being black helps for sure. Blacks get priority. Itís called black skin privilege.

    However, are you gay or transgender? Are you a woman? Do you have something unique about yourself, like having two heads?

    If you answered yes to any of those questions, you have a very good shot to get hired.

    Good luck
    Can I self-identify as a moolie? Or, should I claim I am a transgender homo moolie? Which will get me hired faster? Or, should I just keeps it real and say I be a down low brover. Holler at me.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bottom line is run, just run away from this place and never look back. PBSO is a much better place to be. For some of us it's too late but if I can save one person from being hired here, I can retire feeling like I made a difference.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3099909]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong.

    There was actually a time when applicants were told they would have to work the jail first, before going to the road. Over the years thatís changed.[/QtUOTE]
    No you are wrong dummy they have always been separated in the hiring process. Guys opted for the jail instead of the road because there were immediate openings. Go away 5 digit ccn.
    Wrong, scumbag

    I was around during Navarro. Talk about something you know about rookie. BSO ainít one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •