Hiring process - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hiring process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No I wasn't wrong. Your so dumb that you don't even have the basic reading skills to understand what the original poster was asking. What the poster asked was "have we ever had a MANDATORY and OFFICIAL policy that REQUIRED a deputy to work in DOD in order to be hired as a DLE officer?" The answer has ALWAYS been no. I'm aware of the unofficial stuff you are talking about but that not what he was asking. There are quite a few SO's in FL that require EVERY deputy to work DOD first in order to transfer to the road. Thats what the poster was asking about.

Its no wonder that the only thing a lot of you morons know how to do is complain, insult others and make idiotic statements. Your so stupid that you lack the basic reading comprehension to even understand a simple question, let alone give a correct answer. I really hope you idiots joined BSO early enough to where you will get a decent COLA because I really doubt any of you have the intellect to have any income other then your pension after you retire. If you don't have a good COLA you are destined to be a Walmart greeter in your late age to make ends meet.

Lucky for me (or should I say since I'm smart enough to be capable), my investments will actually make me much much more then my pension when I retire. So this pension for me is just play money. Keep wasting your time and effort on posting dumb stuff on this forum instead of doing something productive. Your "Walmart greeter future" is all but guaranteed.

The other poster was correct.

And this is rich you complaining about others who insult and here you are doing the same. LOL. What a genius.

Unregistered
    Looks like I struck a nerve. That usually happens to people like yourself who suffer from low self esteem.

"Its no wonder that the only thing a lot of you morons know how to do is complain, insult others"

This is hysterical because here you are doing exactly what you point your fingers at other for. Let me clarify for you.... Yes, at one time, during the Navarro reign, there was a mandatory requirement that all applicants had to do time in the jail first before being transferred to the road. See how stupid you must feel now.

Further, who cares about your investments and pension, or any of your other personal business? The poster asked a question and you were wrong and uninformed in your response. Very strange that you bring up these topics about yourself that no one asked about.

You'll probably die before you could enjoy your money anyway. How about get a check up. Most cops, like yourself, are fat slobs with a high bodyfat %. Keep eating your Entenmann's cake, ice cream and milk. You won't be around long enough to enjoy it.

Again, you were wrong fu** boy.
    First, you keep proving how dumb you are with every post. Its obvious that this post and the next two are by the same person based on how quickly they posted. You don't even the the low level of intelligence required to realize that you should space out the time of multiple posts if you want to make it look like different people.

Second, as I said before. Learn to read you idiot. I said I been with BSO for over 20 years and clearly stated that my answer was based on my time here. Navarro stopped being sheriff in 1993. That's 27 years ago and well before when I joined. So maybe you should add "lack of basic math" to your growing list of deficiencies. Since I based my answer from when I was here I was 100% right. There has NEVER been the bs policy while I was employed. And it doesn't change the fact that you answered the original poster incorrectly. He doesn't give a damn about what the policy was 27 years ago moron. He cares about the present.

Third, of course I insulted you. I'm a nice guy to those who deserve it. But I learned a long time ago the only thing people like you will bend to is aggression and strength. I'm not afraid to insult those who deserve it. But I don't go around acting like a brainless child who insults/posts dumb comments as response to people who are just asking a simple question. And you do care deep down what my investments are doing. The only thing losers like you have to your name is the title "deputy sheriff" because you are incapable of of achieving any real accomplishments. I only pointed out my investments to rub it in your face because people like you need to be put in your place. I can tell you are the type of person that takes advantage of peoples niceness and I have no respect for that.

Unregistered
    Again, so you were wrong. I was around for Navarro and that’s the way it was back then.

No, you weren’t speaking for your 20 years. You made a blanket statement imbecile. Second, I answered you one time. I know you’re paranoid and think I’m the only one posting to you, but I’m not. Maybe you should get a new crystal ball.

Also, I left BSO with 3% COLA for rest of my life in the pension, plus full DROP and deferred compensation. My investments blow you away! You aren’t even getting a 3% COLA. Lol. How’s that 1.3% doing on your DROP, moron?

You’re still working and I’ve been enjoying my retirement with my wife, who was a CPA. I’m swimming in money. Unlike you who still works for BSO in what can be described as a sh** climate for cops today.

Talk to me when you retire ****head. Meantime, shut your uneducated mouth and take that 21 in your zone.

You must be one of those kids who grew up with parents who constantly praised you even when you were wrong. Go eat your chocolate cake fat boy.

Unregistered
    You did that for me. Seeing your posts and posts from others caused me to apply elsewhere. This temporary sheriff does not respect you at all. Sir/madam, may you have a great rest of your career and make it to retirement in one piece. God bless you all.
    Thank you and I wish you well.

Unregistered
    Again, so you were wrong. I was around for Navarro and that’s the way it was back then.

No, you weren’t speaking for your 20 years. You made a blanket statement imbecile. Second, I answered you one time. I know you’re paranoid and think I’m the only one posting to you, but I’m not. Maybe you should get a new crystal ball.

Also, I left BSO with 3% COLA for rest of my life in the pension, plus full DROP and deferred compensation. My investments blow you away! You aren’t even getting a 3% COLA. Lol. How’s that 1.3% doing on your DROP, moron?

You’re still working and I’ve been enjoying my retirement with my wife, who was a CPA. I’m swimming in money. Unlike you who still works for BSO in what can be described as a sh** climate for cops today.

Talk to me when you retire ****head. Meantime, shut your uneducated mouth and take that 21 in your zone.

You must be one of those kids who grew up with parents who constantly praised you even when you were wrong. Go eat your chocolate cake fat boy.
    Amen, about time somebody told these millennial s*it birds what time it is. The cops today unfortunately don’t get it. They will be lucky to make it to retirement...indictment or getting killed (unfortunately) will be their downfall.

Unregistered
    Amen, about time somebody told these millennial s*it birds what time it is. The cops today unfortunately don’t get it. They will be lucky to make it to retirement...indictment or getting killed (unfortunately) will be their downfall.
    These millennial's have an entitlement mentality. He is giving out wrong info, and when he gets corrected, starts spouting off about his investments that had nothing to do with anything. He's one of those typical feeble minded sheep that's been protected by his parents. Spoiled comes to mind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234