Hiring process
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring process

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Red face Hiring process

Hi guys,

I am hearing once you get hired by BSO as a deputy they send you to corrections for a couple years before you hit the road , can someone confirm this for me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy99_1999 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am hearing once you get hired by BSO as a deputy they send you to corrections for a couple years before you hit the road , can someone confirm this for me
    Yes, this is true. Are you Black by any chance.

Unregistered
    Hi guys,

You really are an idiot. But don’t worry, at BSO it means you should be a major in 5 years time

Unregistered

Maindigo sausage sammich

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.blackplanet.com/discover/message/1

Cool

No I am not black , you think being black will help the process?

Unregistered
    Nope, your screwed if your white plus they like to keep the blackies in the jail. But you might have a chance in the jail cause they are always needing someone with half a brain.

Nope, your screwed if your white plus they like to keep the blackies in the jail. But you might have a chance in the jail cause they are always needing someone with half a brain.
    Don’t mean to get personal but I was wondering what was your source for this info? Definitely not a name but maybe a origin , examples “ friend works there “ , “ I used to work there “ etc

Unregistered
    Don’t mean to get personal but I was wondering what was your source for this info? Definitely not a name but maybe a origin , examples “ friend works there “ , “ I used to work there “ etc
    I have a lot of experience in the all around workings of the agency. I am currently employed for over 20 years.
    Look at this forum and decide for yourself!

Unregistered
    yes, yes it would. It also assists in getting good assignments and promotions when you are a useless slug

Unregistered
    Hi guys,

No. BSO, unlike numerous other large sheriffs agencies around the country, do NOT send their trainees to the jails first. If you apply for patrol, you get patrol. If you apply for corrections, you'll get corrections. We are so short on the road, we need all the help we can get. We don't have the luxury to send rookies to the jail for a few years. BUT this place is unpredictable and may ask you to work the jail first, even if you are applying to be in patrol. Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast