How to last at Commander
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How to last at Commander

If you constantly send out texts and calls and set up meetings and send lots of emails to all your subordinates, then NO ONE will want to work for you. Stop micromanaging. Stop being worried about every single signal that happens in your NET. People hate cops. Stop trying to force them to like us with coffee with a cop and other BS events. I want to 09 06 collect my drop money and GO

Unregistered
    Damn.... is this only happening in the North? Watch how many Sgt will leave in the next two bids.

Unregistered
    It's not just the North end. Central is just as bad.

Unregistered
    Rookie Commanders comes with new rules. Especially when a person has never been on patrol.

Unregistered
    Why do guys like Ernie Sierra and Tony Diaz last as NET Commanders? Because they leave patrol alone to handle calls for service. They use PST Beats Support Sgt and NROs to handle special details and specific crimes. Most people wake up and go to work and don't care about whatever part 1 crime happened in their net area. They only care about how long it took the cops to Respond to their 911 call. Keep messing with your Patrol. Element and people will bid out.

Unregistered
    Doesn't the hair DO apply to everyone, including Commanders? I mean seriously??? What hypocrites!! Epic failure to lead by example!!! Female officers get written up for hair past their collar but South has a new Commander with her hair in the middle of her back. Ridiculous!!

Unregistered
    Best Commander ever: The Lube

Unregistered
    You have to have a social media page showing off what you're doing....hey hey, look at me!! Taking pictures everywhere we go as a new Commander. Que comico

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to have a social media page showing off what you're doing....hey hey, look at me!! Taking pictures everywhere we go as a new Commander. Que comico
    With a appointed rank, there is no real security. The chief can at anytime send them back to their last service rank. So, they need to show that they can lead, even if they can't. Most officer work better if you don't micromanage.

Unregistered
    Delamillera should be a commander.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast