PBA Joke - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PBA Joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi dumb dumb. 4 hours of overtime is 104 hours at time and a half per year. That’s times about 350 patrol deputies. That’s 36400 hours. And that’s paid at time and a half. Let’s just spit ball that the average time and half rate is 60 dollars. That’s $2,184,000 dumb dumb. That’s $2,184,000 versus zero mandatory overtime on eights. That amount of money is about 15 deputies and we didn’t cut 15 deputies. Then factor in 350 deputies at 12 hours per holiday at about 11 holidays per year. That’s 46,200 hours of straight pay per year which is about $1,848,000 per year versus $1,232,000. There is your dour deputies in holiday pay alone. So go to hell with your math and BS DDC Bubba. You just got smoked.
    You must have been asleep in managerial accounting class.

700 deputies (not counting support staff on 12s) less 5% = 35 deputies x $140k/deputy = $4.900,000 in savings by switching to 12s. Same work with 5% less people.

665 deputies working 104 hours per year at .5 hourly rate = 3580 hours x $15/hr = 1,037,400 in OT

665/2 = 333 deputies nights 12s - 222 deputies nights 8s = 111 additional deputies receiving the 10% shift differential. That's about 8,000/annual per deputy. That's 111 x 8,000 = $888000.

$1,037,400 + $888,000 = 1,126,200 in total additional costs by switching to 12s.

$4,900,000 - 1,126,200 = 3,773,800 in net savings (deputies only) on 12s.

Unregistered
    You must have been asleep in managerial accounting class.

700 deputies (not counting support staff on 12s) less 5% = 35 deputies x $140k/deputy = $4.900,000 in savings by switching to 12s. Same work with 5% less people.

665 deputies working 104 hours per year at .5 hourly rate = 3580 hours x $15/hr = 1,037,400 in OT

665/2 = 333 deputies nights 12s - 222 deputies nights 8s = 111 additional deputies receiving the 10% shift differential. That's about 8,000/annual per deputy. That's 111 x 8,000 = $888000.

$1,037,400 + $888,000 = 1,126,200 in total additional costs by switching to 12s.

$4,900,000 - 1,126,200 = 3,773,800 in net savings (deputies only) on 12s.
    I’m done with you retard. You're fighting calculus with arithmetic. You’re a jail retard through and through.

Unregistered
    I’m done with you retard. You're fighting calculus with arithmetic. You’re a jail retard through and through.
    I have proven to all that the agency saved nearly $3.8 million by adopting 12 hour shifts. What I do doesn't matter, the math never changes. That's why the administration put patrol on 12s as well. They even admitted it. Anyone who believes that Bob and Coats did it so that the juvenile deputies can have some weekends off to wh0re around in clubs is delusional. But don't take it from me, take it from those who attended the budget meetings back then. They even told us at read-off why we were going on 12s, to cut the budget at the county's board of commissioners' request.

Unregistered
    I have proven to all that the agency saved nearly $3.8 million by adopting 12 hour shifts. What I do doesn't matter, the math never changes. That's why the administration put patrol on 12s as well. They even admitted it. Anyone who believes that Bob and Coats did it so that the juvenile deputies can have some weekends off to wh0re around in clubs is delusional. But don't take it from me, take it from those who attended the budget meetings back then. They even told us at read-off why we were going on 12s, to cut the budget at the county's board of commissioners' request.
    I must apologize. A retard would have done better math than you. You are sub-retard.

Unregistered
    I must apologize. A retard would have done better math than you. You are sub-retard.
    Isn't there an empty parking lot somewhere which needs a security guard? Hop to it otherwise you'll have to do some traffic to bump up your stats.

Using your logic all the lieutenants, captains and majors who attended the budget meetings regularly lied to us publicly and privately that 12s were implemented to save money because the country commissioners asked the sheriff to do so.

Think about that. See how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

Unregistered
    Isn't there an empty parking lot somewhere which needs a security guard? Hop to it otherwise you'll have to do some traffic to bump up your stats.

Using your logic all the lieutenants, captains and majors who attended the budget meetings regularly lied to us publicly and privately that 12s were implemented to save money because the country commissioners asked the sheriff to do so.

Think about that. See how utterly ridiculous that sounds?
    Isn’t there a bed you need to check, an anal cavity you need to search or a policy you need to violate? Like I said, you’re a sub-retard. You probably lick windows and eat paint chips. It’s not your fault. You are special. Don’t let anyone tell you different Corky.

Unregistered
    Isn’t there a bed you need to check, an anal cavity you need to search or a policy you need to violate? Like I said, you’re a sub-retard. You probably lick windows and eat paint chips. It’s not your fault. You are special. Don’t let anyone tell you different Corky.
    That's because in the rare case when you bring in an inmate to booking you have not done a proper search so we find all sorts of goodies you missed. Maybe next time I'll notify your supervisor to send you back to remedial training, scumbag. Speaking of anal cavities, you drink Bob's toilet water and lick his butt-crack, then tell him how great it tastes because you want a promotion. As a parking lot security guard your chances are very slim no matter how much a z z you lick, you worthless toilet turd.

Unregistered
    That's because in the rare case when you bring in an inmate to booking you have not done a proper search so we find all sorts of goodies you missed. Maybe next time I'll notify your supervisor to send you back to remedial training, scumbag. Speaking of anal cavities, you drink Bob's toilet water and lick his butt-crack, then tell him how great it tastes because you want a promotion. As a parking lot security guard your chances are very slim no matter how much a z z you lick, you worthless toilet turd.
    Tell me again who had sex with inmates? Who smuggled in contraband? Yeah good luck winning the battle of who is more f’d up. Jailers every time.

Unregistered
    Tell me again who had sex with inmates? Who smuggled in contraband? Yeah good luck winning the battle of who is more f’d up. Jailers every time.
    We have constant contact with the bad guys while you guard empty parking lots and median strips. That's because we have a lot more opportunities for conflicts and complaints and lack of leadership, especially with a sheriff who likes patrol but hates the jail. We are on video 24/7 so the jail management can nit-pick at will. Let's put you guys on video 24/7 and see how angelic you are.

Unregistered
    We have constant contact with the bad guys while you guard empty parking lots and median strips. That's because we have a lot more opportunities for conflicts and complaints and lack of leadership, especially with a sheriff who likes patrol but hates the jail. We are on video 24/7 so the jail management can nit-pick at will. Let's put you guys on video 24/7 and see how angelic you are.
    Sorry little fella, anyone can be a jailer. Only smart people can be real deputies.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast