That speech tho...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

That speech tho...

The speech that the tooper/major gave was horrendous. Dont worry bud you made it crystal clear you were a major... The opening remarks saying that you do not know your own subordinate personally was hard to listen to and it just went down hill. If I worked for your agency I would petition for that guy to be demoted. That speech opened a small window on who that man actually is. Not a leader, just collecting a pay check for doing nothing apparently.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The speech that the tooper/major gave was horrendous. Dont worry bud you made it crystal clear you were a major... The opening remarks saying that you do not know your own subordinate personally was hard to listen to and it just went down hill. If I worked for your agency I would petition for that guy to be demoted. That speech opened a small window on who that man actually is. Not a leader, just collecting a pay check for doing nothing apparently.
    I can probably count one or two leaders in the whole upper staff, he is not one of them. None of the Chiefs are either, we dont pay enough to attract talent.

Unregistered
    The system is by design. When you do attract talent like Grimmin and want to change things, they get rid of you quick. They need uneducated people (rednecks and minorities) that either die before the 25 yrs on, or are too stupid to leave and do everything they are told. FHP has been this way since they got rid of the step plan.

Unregistered
    A complete disservice to Trooper Bullock and his poor grieving family.

Unregistered

Embarrassing

Is major Chandler on drugs?? That was the worst speech in the history of an leo funeral. If that guy is a major, i should be the colonel. Did he not practice the speech with someone earlier that could have smacked him and called him stupid. That honestly was an absurd and the most embarrassing speech i have ever heard at a funeral. Colonel can you please fire or demote the idiot???? Thanks! I think he was still drunk on that Jack Daniels. 🍺🍺 Did anyone do fst’s on him?? Bet he wouldn’t have passed. 😂

Unregistered

Smh

Very disappointing. Had people get up and leave during that Fozzy the 🐻 routine waka waka waka

Unregistered
    On the positive side, Capt. Lloyd, the Colonel, Sheriff and specially Rep. Brian Mast gave excellent speeches.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The system is by design. When you do attract talent like Grimmin and want to change things, they get rid of you quick. They need uneducated people (rednecks and minorities) that either die before the 25 yrs on, or are too stupid to leave and do everything they are told. FHP has been this way since they got rid of the step plan.
    Let me guess, you graduated from the Harvard school of Law Enforcement? Tell that lie to your soon to be ex wife and my kids. I bet there is a reason you don't like rednecks and minorities

Unregistered
    Too much Diet Coke dried out all his common sense. Should probably stop making so many trips to Walmart in uniform.

Unregistered

Once a jerk, always a jerk

FACT: THIS MAJOR [EMBARRASSMENT] WAS TO BE FIRED FROM CORAL SPRINGS P.D., BUT CHOSE TO RESIGN.
    FACT: THE REASON FHP HIRED HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WORKED OUT AT THE SAME GYM AS AN FHP LIEUTENANT WHO
    RECOMMENDED HIM TO BE HIRED. DID WE MENTION THAT STERIODS WAS ALWAYS SUSPECTED.
    fACT: THIS IS THE RESULT, A JERK WHO CLIMBED THE LADDER BY WHO YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW.
    A ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO FHP AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
    DEMOTION AT THE MINIMUM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast