That speech tho... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Huh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is major Chandler on drugs?? That was the worst speech in the history of an leo funeral. If that guy is a major, i should be the colonel. Did he not practice the speech with someone earlier that could have smacked him and called him stupid. That honestly was an absurd and the most embarrassing speech i have ever heard at a funeral. Colonel can you please fire or demote the idiot???? Thanks! I think he was still drunk on that Jack Daniels. 🍺🍺 Did anyone do fst’s on him?? Bet he wouldn’t have passed. 😂
    It was obvious to nearly everyone that he was trying to make everyone smile, which the family did. Nobody on this forum mentions that he had the police officer that killed Bullock’s murder come to the stage an called him a hero, which got a standing ovation or that Major Chandler announced that he got a legislative Bill to name I 95 in Martin County after Trooper Bullock.

Unregistered
    It was obvious to nearly everyone that he was trying to make everyone smile, which the family did. Nobody on this forum mentions that he had the police officer that killed Bullock’s murder come to the stage an called him a hero, which got a standing ovation or that Major Chandler announced that he got a legislative Bill to name I 95 in Martin County after Trooper Bullock.
    Ever heard of an uncomfortable smile? How could you see if the family was smiling from those bright lights on the stage Major?

Unregistered
    He was obviously trying to lighten the mood and help transition from the sadness. Certainly his jokes fell short. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even drink liquor. I think the real issue with it if we are talking about it, is it was too long. I saw a lot of issues with the service. Not sure why other agencies were seated in front of our own troopers. But the fact of it all is we were there to celebrate Joe Bullock. Let’s not be nasty troopers and start throwing stones. Let’s do what Joe would want and watch each other’s six. If you heard one thing, that should be it. Not typical trooper fashion of talking about everyone.

Unregistered
    Chandler's so called speech was an absolute embarrassment to the Patrol and the family of Trooper Bullock. Unbelievable that this clown would get on stage and tell everyone that he did not know Trooper Bullock.

Then he continued his ridiculous speech by talking about him slugging down Diet Coke and Jack Daniels, in a sanctuary, no less.

If our leaders had the stones, they would at a minimum demote this clown, or better yet send him packing. If that was an attempt at comedy, Chandler failed miserably.

Great speech by Trooper Bullocks friends coworkers and Sheriff Snyder, excellent speech by Captain Lloyd, Sheriff Snyder and US Rep. Mast.

Chandler's not knowing his trooper, shows he's entirely out of touch with his people. It was nice hearing you are a Major and the boss, but you lack of leadership, down right sucks!!

Chandler should be relieved of duty, and sent packing.

Unregistered
    On the bright side, Cloud can now speak in public, including funerals again.

Unregistered
    FACT: THIS MAJOR [EMBARRASSMENT] WAS TO BE FIRED FROM CORAL SPRINGS P.D., BUT CHOSE TO RESIGN.
    FACT: THE REASON FHP HIRED HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WORKED OUT AT THE SAME GYM AS AN FHP LIEUTENANT WHO
    RECOMMENDED HIM TO BE HIRED. DID WE MENTION THAT STERIODS WAS ALWAYS SUSPECTED.
    fACT: THIS IS THE RESULT, A JERK WHO CLIMBED THE LADDER BY WHO YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW.
    A ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO FHP AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
    DEMOTION AT THE MINIMUM
    Disgusting! The guy was horrible!

Unregistered

Omg

What an embarrassment! This individual has no business being a Major. The Colonel and ED should have a discussion about how to correct this mistake.

Unregistered

Lost Major

I have been at way to many LEO funerals during my 37 year career. What I watched on the video was unreal. And this Nit Whit Major was not instrumental in getting the portion of I-95 named in Memorial of Sgt. Bullock. Major Nit Whit should be in Headquarters Monday morning standing tall before Colonel Spaulding explaining where in the hell he was during Sgt. Bullocks funeral. What a disgrace to the Patrol.

Unregistered
    The FHP is notorious for picking the absolute worst people to do a job, every time. This is just one more

Unregistered
    The system is by design. When you do attract talent like Grimmin and want to change things, they get rid of you quick. They need uneducated people (rednecks and minorities) that either die before the 25 yrs on, or are too stupid to leave and do everything they are told. FHP has been this way since they got rid of the step plan.
    I assume by "they" you mean the Florida Legislature and the Governor, correct? Because the FHP didn't cut it's own foot off by asking the Legislature and the Governor to take away the Step Pay Plan, sir or madam. Those blood sucking cannibals in Tallahassee did that to us on their own, with intent and malice aforethought, and I have watched for decades as the FHP staff and colonels (several of them) have fought to get it back because of the damage it did to trooper retention. Get the facts right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast