Just when you think FHP can’t get any worst!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Just when you think FHP can’t get any worst!

Now in troop d orlando they canceled all the crash OT. So we have no crash OT, no soar. I guess the only few troopers left will have to start working 208. We have lost 2 to opd and 1 to ocso. This place is truly garbage. No one cares! Troopers are burned out and the living conditions are equally to a homeless person. All this thanks at funerals mean absolutely nothing. Why not thank us when we are alive and appreciate us. Understaffed and underpaid. I will be the next one to leave. Not worth risking my life for so miserable working conditions. I bet we don’t even get a pay raise this year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now in troop d orlando they canceled all the crash OT. So we have no crash OT, no soar. I guess the only few troopers left will have to start working 208. We have lost 2 to opd and 1 to ocso. This place is truly garbage. No one cares! Troopers are burned out and the living conditions are equally to a homeless person. All this thanks at funerals mean absolutely nothing. Why not thank us when we are alive and appreciate us. Understaffed and underpaid. I will be the next one to leave. Not worth risking my life for so miserable working conditions. I bet we don’t even get a pay raise this year.
    So working conditions are miserable now because there is no overtime? Are you saying it was worth risking your life for the overtime? What do you mean that the living conditions are equally to a homeless person? I guess that is what made conditions worst. I am pretty certain a homeless person would be more than happy with your annually salary even without overtime.

Unregistered
    I've always lived comfortably on a Troopers salary. The only time I worked 208 was when I wanted something extra that was a bit pricey. Suck it up or GTFO.

Unregistered
    It's called budgeting

Unregistered
    So working conditions are miserable now because there is no overtime? Are you saying it was worth risking your life for the overtime? What do you mean that the living conditions are equally to a homeless person? I guess that is what made conditions worst. I am pretty certain a homeless person would be more than happy with your annually salary even without overtime.
    Hey, you sound like a over paid FHP recruiter. Get out there and lets get the homeless back to work. FHP has positions to fill because no one will stay with your miserable organization for more than two or three years.

Your revolving door organization which is plagued with bad management needs to be disband. Save the tax payers some money or let hire a bunch of civilians to do crash reports.

Unregistered
    No idiot, because it was nice to have the extra troopers helping out with crashes while making some extra cash. The cash we should be making on regular shift whole being fully staffed. It’s called common sense, you should try it sometimes.

Unregistered
    It's called budgeting
    No it’s called poverty!

Unregistered
    No it’s called poverty!
    There is not a Trooper in Orlando making under 47 with all the off duty employment they can work. Where did all you drama queens come from?!?

Unregistered
    Wtf is crash OT. With CAD and a little 208, Orlando Troopers should easily be making 55K plus

Unregistered
    No idiot, because it was nice to have the extra troopers helping out with crashes while making some extra cash. The cash we should be making on regular shift whole being fully staffed. It’s called common sense, you should try it sometimes.
    What a millennial moron! "it would be nice" awww so sweet. Get in the real world. here is your trophy waaa waaa .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast