Major Robert Chandler - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget he said “ I’m a boss I don’t do much work as it is.” Really shows you how tough it is to be a major at FHP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what happens when you promote a truck inspector to a troop commander position in FHP.
    One again a community college trooper running their mouth not getting the facts...

Unregistered
    One again a community college trooper running their mouth not getting the facts...
    Not sure what facts you are talking about, but Chandler went from being a Troop Sergeant to OIG LT to CVE Captain to CVE Major. Heard he wasn’t cutting it as CVE Major so he was moved to Troop L where he walks around ignoring most troopers. All the Captains were promoted out of OIG.

Unregistered
    Not sure what facts you are talking about, but Chandler went from being a Troop Sergeant to OIG LT to CVE Captain to CVE Major. Heard he wasn’t cutting it as CVE Major so he was moved to Troop L where he walks around ignoring most troopers. All the Captains were promoted out of OIG.
    He should be fired. But in true GHQ fashion, nothing will happen to him.

Unregistered
    As a proud FHP retiree, I just wanted to commend the organization for the memorial services for Trooper Bullock. The entire service was a tribute to a fine officer. I retired several years after Trooper Bullock began his career but he reflected everything good I remember about the organization. I have read the comments in this thread about the troop commanders presentation and agree it was embarrassing. A troop commander should know fully well that his comments should bring comfort to the family and his fellow troopers and is not the time to draw attention to himself. The Jack and Diet Coke was in poor taste to say the least. I hope he takes the opportunity to learn something about everyone under his command so God forbid if he ever again faced with a similar tragedy, he can be more personal with his comments. I was brought to tears by his zone partner-you sir, embody in my mind what a friend should be. Take care, Troop L and all FHP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12