Stop F’in each other

Unregistered

Stop F’in each other

Can y’all literally stop ****ing each other. That would be nice. BC y’all know your now pissed off soon to be ex-wife gonna be blasting you on LEO wives pages. And of course the other side y’all home wrecking your own house and other people’s houses. Go find y’all a nice simple person who ain’t a cop and makes more money than you. Not to mention we all are judging you and calling you a hoe and other things behind your back.

Except me with my popcorn. I’m watching you ****ers burn your own damn bridges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can y’all literally stop ****ing each other. That would be nice. BC y’all know your now pissed off soon to be ex-wife gonna be blasting you on LEO wives pages. And of course the other side y’all home wrecking your own house and other people’s houses. Go find y’all a nice simple person who ain’t a cop and makes more money than you. Not to mention we all are judging you and calling you a hoe and other things behind your back.

Except me with my popcorn. I’m watching you ****ers burn your own damn bridges.
    Shut your smelly mouth, ghetto trash.