Ch..ch...ch changes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bye Bye Clavijo it us your time to pay
    The sad part is that your achechincle is looking for daddy.... he needs to send out to patrol
    Clavijo will rotten in hell

Unregistered
    Jeez, what did you do? Like no one thinks that about Clavijo. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. You play dirty, you got caught obviously
    I get it, u gotta deflect from Ruiz totally screwing over way too many people.

Unregistered
    Another thing that needs to end is the way DB or specialized units are assigned. We have a DB full of incompetent detectives who have been handed spots purely on favoritism or nepotism or some sort of loose affiliation. They put out emails announcing “openings” as a farce. Everyone knows the spots have names assigned. K9 is going to an incompetent immature child who got kicked out of K9 in the first place for not doing his job properly! Major crimes is going to a K9 officer wishing to transfer and nothing against the guy but don’t put an announcement out if the spot has his name on it. And so on and so forth. The process isn’t transparent and seniority is not respected or considered and this was specifically written in GO by our Garbage chief , seniority is meaningless. So they got rid of Hubert from DB let’s rotate DB out. Guys like Loriga, Aileen Gonzalez ho have no police work under their belts get them out. People who have been stagnant or are just incompetent need to go back to the road. There’s plenty of road officers who have never been given a chance. I’ve been in DB for years now and I am speaking about this because the quality of people i work with is crap. Some people are up here because like I said they got hooked up. They don’t pull their weight and feel like they don’t need to work on their actual jobs. I’m sick of this.

Unregistered
    Another thing that needs to end is the way DB or specialized units are assigned. We have a DB full of incompetent detectives who have been handed spots purely on favoritism or nepotism or some sort of loose affiliation. They put out emails announcing “openings” as a farce. Everyone knows the spots have names assigned. K9 is going to an incompetent immature child who got kicked out of K9 in the first place for not doing his job properly! Major crimes is going to a K9 officer wishing to transfer and nothing against the guy but don’t put an announcement out if the spot has his name on it. And so on and so forth. The process isn’t transparent and seniority is not respected or considered and this was specifically written in GO by our Garbage chief , seniority is meaningless. So they got rid of Hubert from DB let’s rotate DB out. Guys like Loriga, Aileen Gonzalez ho have no police work under their belts get them out. People who have been stagnant or are just incompetent need to go back to the road. There’s plenty of road officers who have never been given a chance. I’ve been in DB for years now and I am speaking about this because the quality of people i work with is crap. Some people are up here because like I said they got hooked up. They don’t pull their weight and feel like they don’t need to work on their actual jobs. I’m sick of this.
    You forgot to mention , Aileen Gonzalez isn’t just in DB. She is detached full time to the U.S. Marshals. They have no idea what that does to the moral here. Whatever happen to getting called and being interviewed for a position ?

Unregistered
    So, how are the changes going? Feel it yet Gene? Villa? Ruiz? All you others you know who you are. Watching and enjoying over here

Unregistered
    Clavijo will rotten in hell

Oh no.... what's gonna happen with Orfila and his **** ups from now on? 🤔

Unregistered
    Oh no.... what's gonna happen with Orfila and his **** ups from now on? 🤔
    Fat boy is gonna get it now.

Unregistered
    Who replaced Raja Yuca’s SWAT team leader spot???

Unregistered
    Certainly not DeLima and Ramos. Too nervous. They know their day is coming. Too afraid to Turn their heads away from CID and too afraid to turn their heads from SWAT. Its over soon boys. Ruiz is nothing and with him gone, you’re nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12