Has anyone seen that Civilian Mr. Ortiz around?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Has anyone seen that Civilian Mr. Ortiz around?

Boy this man is now being humble. A little to late!! You will not be miss. Javi you better have no Police ID with you.

Unregistered
    You mean the white guy who wants to be black ?

Unregistered
    Excuse me is it true that you guys have a white guy who’s claiming he considers himself black? Wow how times have change it used to be the other way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy this man is now being humble. A little to late!! You will not be miss. Javi you better have no Police ID with you.
    Seems you miss him? You've been writing about him on here non-stop. If you feel Javi has a police I.D. then come into contact with him and see for yourself or are you a coward and want another to check for you. If he does come back, I would likely see you, suddenly change tunes and be his next best friend. If he was to be fired they could of done it within the first 10 days of his ROD. Any longer and someone is looking for a way out for him.

Unregistered
    Seems you miss him? You've been writing about him on here non-stop. If you feel Javi has a police I.D. then come into contact with him and see for yourself or are you a coward and want another to check for you. If he does come back, I would likely see you, suddenly change tunes and be his next best friend. If he was to be fired they could of done it within the first 10 days of his ROD. Any longer and someone is looking for a way out for him.
    We would love you but the chicken doesnt answer phone calls, texts, emails, etc. Soooooooooo yeah. NO LUCK!

Unregistered
    We would love you but the chicken doesnt answer phone calls, texts, emails, etc. Soooooooooo yeah. NO LUCK!
    Talked to him today Captain Ortiz is fine and doing well.

Unregistered
    Mr Ortiz does not have a police ID or badge. He will never come back.

Unregistered
    Talked to him today Captain Ortiz is fine and doing well.
    Listen the guy right now is not even a police officer much less a captain of anything. Unless you go boating with him on his boat you can then call him captain .👨🏽*✈️

Unregistered
    Javi 6am time to wake up and go to the gym.

Unregistered
    The guy still getting pay as a Capt. You all will be disappointed when he comes back lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast