Academy Sponsorships plus moving expenses???

Unregistered

Academy Sponsorships plus moving expenses???

Why does your department hire so much plus pay moving expenses? Is Fort Myers a really bad city or what's the deal?

Unregistered
    We can’t recruit people cause the county and cape have so much more to offer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does your department hire so much plus pay moving expenses? Is Fort Myers a really bad city or what's the deal?
    Do your research to find your answer. Read the Freeh report - so many internal issues that still persist. Management doesn’t care about morale. Cronyism, favoritism, questionable promotions, backstabbing galore, the list goes on and on. Read news articles from past couple years, like NewsPress etc. Too many internal problems. I really wish I did my own research before I applied! I am presently being hired elsewhere, thank God.

Unregistered
    Since you’ve done your research and have all the answers tell us all why those guys were placed on leave because that’s the million dollar question county wide.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Over 20 years at this place. Seen plenty come and go. But like someone else said look elsewhere. Violent city. Admin does not care. Top heavy. Many questionable promotions (just working hard and being a decent moral officer will get you nowhere). Equipment is old and turnover is high. If your ever in Fort Myers just park out front of the agency and walk around the building. After that if you still choose to apply here you get what you have coming to you! These are reasons they will put you through the academy and pay moving expenses.

Unregistered
    They will pay moving expenses so you can live in Jones Walker or Horrizons for half price. Just bring the bug spray, bleach and a lighter so you can burn everything out of the place